I Got Man Bashed All Day

Should have told them to shut the fuck up and get back to work or go make you some sammiches.

and you were listening to them why?

Talk to HR.

It’s a form of bullying, harassment and discrimination in the workplace.

At your next company picnic, organize a race for men, and one for women. On the day of the race, say that you identify as a woman, and win their race. That will improve relations greatly.

Your fault for working a job that have women in an equal position.

judging by your grammar, was it three explosive women? that's a dangerous situation, not to mention unwinnable...

They are clearly cock-starved. They “hate” men because they aren’t getting dicked down. Give them what they desire, TS.

This thread should be moved to the OT.

We'll show you man bashing bro

Quit your job, life is too short for that shit.

Last edited:
If I get stuck in those situations I just play along and say how awful men are, but start adding ridiculous stuff to the list. “I hate how men are always digging up graves to steal the ring finger from unwed single mothers for use in rites of ancient black magicks. So disrespectful.” Then I laugh heartily at my own jokes and they usually shut up because I’m weird and autistic

I got stuck working with 3 older single women and all they did was talk shit about men and how we aint shit and how we dont want them to be happy and all this shit. I tried to defend us and they wasn't having it. All men are dogs in they mind and I aint no better. I felt attacked, I tried to play it off alot and keep things lighthearted but they had their fangs out and wanted blood. Anyone else ever have to deal with man hating women? Do you even try to make them laugh?

Do what must be done.

6xqie7bt0byy.jpg

I don't pay much attention to what women say. I just let them squawk and nag all they want, its not like it matters.

Clearly "man-bashed" doesn't mean the same thing to you people as it does to me.

Not something I'd be advertising. Lol.

Back