I Got Man Bashed All Day

Smokes

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I got stuck working with 3 older single women and all they did was talk shit about men and how we aint shit and how we dont want them to be happy and all this shit. I tried to defend us and they wasn't having it. All men are dogs in they mind and I aint no better. I felt attacked, I tried to play it off alot and keep things lighthearted but they had their fangs out and wanted blood. Anyone else ever have to deal with man hating women? Do you even try to make them laugh?

Tell them theyre ugly and thats why life is like that for them.

it goes both ways. there are a lot of women hating and allegedly persecuted men here on sherdog. theyll show up in just a minute to tell you about "red pill."

there are lots of good men and women. if you only seem to interact with one type, then is the problem really THEM?

I bet they were all ugly.

Typical females, Sherbro. Don't even try to give a fuck. Just spread your toxic masculinity the best you can, all women crave it. You may even tell them that you post on Sherdog. They'll bow down and worship you.

Say you're too traumatized to go back to work and file workmans comp

Next time bro pull out the cookies and watch these women melt

Probably the same type of women who'd go to a male strip club and act like savages.

Next time bro pull out the cookies and watch these women melt

I told one of them that she was just hungry and she got more madder but agreed she was hungry.

Fuck em right in the pussy, and when I say fuck, I mean hate fuck. Fuck their brains out and showed those bitches who's the God.

Back