I got dubs? Received no message or alert, wtf

Status
Not open for further replies.

209NickDiaz

Gold Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Wtf? What's the reason? There's nothing! No message no nothing...

Ok... Thanks but which rule did I broke? There's plenty of shoop my friend or my friend said I look like XXX, it's basically the same thing
Think it was because she was underage so it kind of falls under the line of bullying. Don't want to ruin any lives.

Think it was because she was underage so it kind of falls under the line of bullying. Don't want to ruin any lives.
1. She wasn't underage, she's 21. The white knight pretends she's underage

2. There's no rules against cyber bullying (even though I'm not even bullying her), tons of Sherdog are bullying each other with worse things and u didn't do anything. And there's plenty of underage on Sherdog too

So I don't think it's fair to give me yellow because mods feel like it, if it's not in the rules, then rules needs to be updated before I can be punished

How come we can't see the single or double anymore?
If you have dubs it makes your belt "Double Yellow Card". So where you have "#074".

1. She wasn't underage, she's 21. The white knight pretends she's underage

2. There's no rules against cyber bullying (even though I'm not even bullying her), tons of Sherdog are bullying each other with worse things and u didn't do anything. And there's plenty of underage on Sherdog too

So I don't think it's fair to give me yellow because mods feel like it, if it's not in the rules, then rules needs to be updated before I can be punished
Well the thread would have likely developed into that of a thread with a bully like nature. I gotchu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back