I Got Dem Taco Bell Hot Wings

It's on! KFC gonna make tacos now. Wait til McD starts making pizza.

Mcdonalds pizza was actually pretty good.
Had a sweet egg taste (only way I can describe with flavorful cheese).
images

Used to love it in short period it was available in KC region when I was in 8th grade.

Only location that currently has it available is Orlando.

Mcdonalds pizza was actually pretty good.
Had a sweet egg taste (only way I can describe with flavorful cheese).
images

Used to love it in short period it was available in KC region when I was in 8th grade.

Only location that currently has it available is Orlando.
McDonalds in my hometown used to have a breakfast buffet back in da day..

More the store they wanted me to take over. It was just full of these thug kids that never showed up for work, in the height of covid they hadent had any applicants in months and needed a rehaul. Nobody showed up to work it was just a bigger mess than I wanted to deal with, even for 50k a year (which is good for me). I'd have been working 80 hours a week for the foreseeable future, without an end in sight.

I took a lower paying job working catering and drive a little Doordash on my time off and make the same now. Without the headache.

What is the store on Rundberg, lol.

I worked for years in that plaza and then when I came back from overseas I lived down the street (across from the YMCA).

I love Wingstop. I moved to PA four years ago, and the wings around here suck.

What is the store on Rundberg, lol.

I worked for years in that plaza and then when I came back from overseas I lived down the street (across from the YMCA).

I love Wingstop. I moved to PA four years ago, and the wings around here suck.
Lol, close. Braker Lane.

tKKIdDa.jpeg

They ain't that bad either. The aren't really that hot, but I could see Taco Bell becoming a really threat to Wing Stop with these.

Is that an old picture? I thought they only had them for 1 week and it ended last Thursday.

<mma4>

Those actually don't look too bad. I'm not real big in breaded wings, but I would have expected taco bell wings to look a lot more like 711's tiny, soggy ones.

Is that an old picture? I thought they only had them for 1 week and it ended last Thursday.

No. I got them yesterday. Said they only serve them after 2 though

I'm just ready for the Mexican Pizza to come back. I've had to boycott ever since they d/c'ed it

When did they stop serving the Mexican Pizza??? That's all I used to order there beside hard shell tacos. I haven't had any fast food in well over 10 years, so I'm not up on these things.....

When did they stop serving the Mexican Pizza??? That's all I used to order there beside hard shell tacos. I haven't had any fast food in well over 10 years, so I'm not up on these things.....
It was some woke PC issue iirc also the reason they got rid of the run for the border campaign lol

McDonalds in my hometown used to have a breakfast buffet back in da day..
This makes me wonder if one can collect some compromat to persuade a local McD franchisee to put unusual stuff on the menu.

<mma4>

Those actually don't look too bad. I'm not real big in breaded wings, but I would have expected taco bell wings to look a lot more like 711's tiny, soggy ones.
7-11 has some of the worst chicken product the gave me a rock hard chicken sandwich once am pm does a better job at cooking their food.

Back