I Got Dem Taco Bell Hot Wings

Jake Melnicks in Chicago beat wings ever had. I would not eat Taco bell wings on principle.

tKKIdDa.jpeg

They ain't that bad either. The aren't really that hot, but I could see Taco Bell becoming a really threat to Wing Stop with these.

Your asshole should be on fire by now!

Wingstop is very bland my local chinese place makes better more flavorful wings for 2.99.

My local Chinese place is my go-to, too. I prefer how the wings are whole. You get four in a meal. I'm usually full after eating 2-3 of them. They're huge.

I like Wingstop. They don't marinate the wings, so you're dead on they are literally thrown right into the fryer. It all depends on the sauce you get. I always get a 10 piece half mild half mango habanero. I dunno I think it's tasty. Fries are good too.
wingstop consistently gives me the runs like no other but it is always tasty

wingstop consistently gives me the runs like no other but it is always tasty
I took a job training to be a GM for Wingstop. I realized after like 3 weeks it wasn't something I'd be interested in doing long time, but the attention to detail and the overall quality of the food there won me over as a consumer. I eat it like once a month

I took a job training to be a GM for Wingstop. I realized after like 3 weeks it wasn't something I'd be interested in doing long time, but the attention to detail and the overall quality of the food there won me over as a consumer. I eat it like once a month
Was it something specifically that you did not like about wingstop that made you move on or what it the industry?

Was it something specifically that you did not like about wingstop that made you move on or what it the industry?
More the store they wanted me to take over. It was just full of these thug kids that never showed up for work, in the height of covid they hadent had any applicants in months and needed a rehaul. Nobody showed up to work it was just a bigger mess than I wanted to deal with, even for 50k a year (which is good for me). I'd have been working 80 hours a week for the foreseeable future, without an end in sight.

I took a lower paying job working catering and drive a little Doordash on my time off and make the same now. Without the headache.

More the store they wanted me to take over. It was just full of these thug kids that never showed up for work, in the height of covid they hadent had any applicants in months and needed a rehaul. Nobody showed up to work it was just a bigger mess than I wanted to deal with, even for 50k a year (which is good for me). I'd have been working 80 hours a week for the foreseeable future, without an end in sight.

I took a lower paying job working catering and drive a little Doordash on my time off and make the same now. Without the headache.
I have family in the food service industry and the situation is the same everywhere right now. With everything working realistically well in "normal" times, 50k is a solid job. But with the current situation it is more like a project, for the same pay. Good for you man

Im going to go look for a taco bell that has these. I wonder if the come with a variety of dips.

they have had these in Shanghai for a couple years now
here TBell makes wings, fried chicken, waffle fries and cocktails

I had no idea Taco Bell was serving wings. Wing Stop sucks for those of you who mentioned them before. Local wing restaurants are mg favorite places to buy wings at.

Havent been a taco bell in my area in years like 7-10yrs ever since my government brought half of Pakistan to my area of the city.

Back