Opinion I got banned on Reddit...

It is called a problem with the way Reddit moderates its' site. There shouldn't be a problem with having a civil discussion over controversial topics. Reddit has become an echo-chamber where only certain opinions are permitted.
Yeah no I was looking for the word “victim complex”

Said the yellow card guy.
I completely accept my responsibility as I was not acting according to the rules of this forum. You don’t see me starting a thread to cry about how I got carded.

That was the whole point but I guess it flew over your head..

i created a reddit account a long time ago because i needed to ask something, i cant even remember what it was, but it wouldnt let me post right away i think i had to wait 24 hours or something, and i was able to figure it out shortly afterwards so i just gave up on it. that was my extent of my stay on reddit.

for saying this exact phrase "you clearly have no idea what is being discussed".
I can PM screenshots of the message from the mod to prove it.

at least you didn't wish ill-will towards gun toting violent terrorists or post a link to google maps. that will get you dubbed son.

for saying this exact phrase "you clearly have no idea what is being discussed".
I can PM screenshots of the message from the mod to prove it.
not-surprised.gif

I was surprised to find out reddit was anything other than an advertising platform for onlyfans thots.
I think the parent company for this website is very much wanting to go in that direction. A site were the actual thread takes up a very small portion of the screen, and have it surrounded by tons of questionable ads.

Reason? For Hate speech :eek::eek::eek:

Someone asked if we would date a transwoman, why or why not?

I said no, because the person is still a biological man with a manly skeletal structure, jaw, hands, feet, etc.

I got a 3 day ban for this answer. It's weird how you can be asked a question but can only really give one type of answer without facing repercussion. But then again, half of the subs issued an autoban last year to anyone who even questioned the legitimacy of the vaccines or the CDC. That site is getting more and more ridiculous every day.

The mods on reddit are sporadic and all over the map. I got perm ban from whitepeopletwitter for bad language and I didn't even say a bad word. I wasn't even being snarky. Just didn't agree with me I guess and that was it.

I didn't care enough follow up but it was strange.

So, don't take it too seriously.

I completely accept my responsibility as I was not acting according to the rules of this forum. You don’t see me starting a thread to cry about how I got carded.

That was the whole point but I guess it flew over your head..
Your brain is a bit pithy.

I was about to reply but I've reached the conclusion you're just not too bright. You're obviously not a troll because you have nothing witty or entertaining to add, so I've reached the conclusion you're just a good old fashioned dummy.

Congratulations, you're now on my ignore list.

I have a transgender co worker. She is a comedian and can take a joke. She has boobs but still has a pecker. She said something that made total sense to me. She said that the movement goes over the top so that when things settle in the middle it will be closer to fair. Like she admits that if a straight guy is truly straight, he isn.t going to have sexual relations when someone else’s penis besides his is present. But she will not admit Lia Thomas shouldn’t be able to compete against biological females. She knows thre is a clear advantage but has that position for their rights, even when it is incorrect. We see that with other things as well.....some of us learned that as kids. Ask for 40 bucks when you really only need 20.

Your brain is a bit pithy.

I was about to reply but I've reached the conclusion you're just not too bright. You're obviously not a troll because you have nothing witty or entertaining to add, so I've reached the conclusion you're just a good old fashioned dummy.

Congratulations, you're now on my ignore list.
<22>

I have a transgender co worker. She is a comedian and can take a joke. She has boobs but still has a pecker. She said something that made total sense to me. She said that the movement goes over the top so that when things settle in the middle it will be closer to fair. Like she admits that if a straight guy is truly straight, he isn.t going to have sexual relations when someone else’s penis besides his is present. But she will not admit Lia Thomas shouldn’t be able to compete against biological females. She knows thre is a clear advantage but has that position for their rights, even when it is incorrect. We see that with other things as well.....some of us learned that as kids. Ask for 40 bucks when you really only need 20.

So... what is it they want actually? They are asking to compete in women's sports when they really want what? Just to use women's bathrooms? And to force people to say things that they don't believe?

Reason? For Hate speech :eek::eek::eek:

Someone asked if we would date a transwoman, why or why not?

I said no, because the person is still a biological man with a manly skeletal structure, jaw, hands, feet, etc.

I got a 3 day ban for this answer. It's weird how you can be asked a question but can only really give one type of answer without facing repercussion. But then again, half of the subs issued an autoban last year to anyone who even questioned the legitimacy of the vaccines or the CDC. That site is getting more and more ridiculous every day.

You got banned from reddit or just a reddit sub? Cause of if is just a sub r/Conservative is where I get banned every time I say anything bad about Trump. That just how sub mods act there.

I got banned from that xchromosones one for saying their op sounded like bs.

I got banned from anti work because I said someone had a victim complex because they posted a picture of historical slavery comparing their situation to that.

I then got banned from unpopular opinion because I argued with a mod who was clearly having a bad day.

I then commented on a UK subreddit about climate activists letting down people's tires that we'd probably hear about one of them being beaten up when eventually caught. I was given a temp ban for inciting violence. I then thought it would a smart idea to edit the comment calling the mod an idiot and i was then permanently banned. I created a new account and that was banned a few hours later, and then a new account and then banned etc, so I no longer post on reddit.

In all fairness though, I very much enjoyed being a smart ass and annoying the posters who enjoyed the smell of their own farts

Back