Opinion I got banned on Reddit...

It’s a first that I’ve been called a bootlicker on here. It feels nice though.

I'm sure it feels nice, it's your natural habitat. Europe is filled with people who have always been content with the shit hole they inherited. This is why they have a pompous hatred of all the great things we've accomplished in America in such a short amount of time. Furthermore, being of a thoroughly conformist nature, it irks them to no end that we simply say no. This resentment and envy is camouflaged in a façade of genteelism and aristocratic airs, but there is no there there. Incidentally, this is the reason why so many pompous Europeans, such as yourself, identify with the Democrat party of the US, which shares the base instinct of self degradation, self destruction, elevating the lowly, general trashiness and gaudiness, and destroying the will to power while calling it equality. Democrats, like Europeans, pretend to sublimation while in fact being the crystallization of the lowest common denominator: the common liberal.

Leftists enjoy canceling those they disagree with.

It's a suicide cult, a serpent eating its own tail. Give them enough rope and they hang themselves eventually.

Reddit is a cesspool of left wing morons, echoing back and forth the same drivel.

People that think they can eat their own poop in some sort of biological perpetual motion machine.

The /conspiracy sub is so far right it's comical, but the main subs are full of shitlibs.

It's called balance, my friend, balance.

TS has discovered that the left is a cult of hate fueled, racist evil parasites keen on turning the west into a Nazi-esque world void of free speech and the constitution

And he LOVES it!

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m 99% sure you said something way worse
I got banned from several subreddits before I got permabanned. One of the bans was from r/sex when a 17 year old girl talked about her mom giving her a vibrator for her birthday, where I mentioned-- with scientific citations-- that vibrators can lead to nerve desensitization and subsequent issues reaching orgasm during actual sex. I got another ban from the science subreddit for-- and I WAS a bit rude here-- telling someone they were incorrect in contradicting someone who was stating a commonly held misconception in an area that's actually my field of expertise and where I've done extensive research. I wasn't THAT rude, I was just annoyed with someone and said they were stupid.

It's REALLY EASY to get banned from reddit if you don't check your speech continuously.

I'm sure it feels nice, it's your natural habitat. Europe is filled with people who have always been content with the shit hole they inherited. This is why they have a pompous hatred of all the great things we've accomplished in America in such a short amount of time. Furthermore, being of a thoroughly conformist nature, it irks them to no end that we simply say no. This resentment and envy is camouflaged in a façade of genteelism and aristocratic airs, but there is no there there; in the end, Europeans are inferior beings whose greatest talents are ripping each other to shreds while in a state of perpetual inebriation. Incidentally, this is the reason why so many pompous Europeans, such as yourself, identify with the Democrat party of the US, which shares the base instinct of self degradation, self destruction, elevating the lowly, general trashiness and gaudiness, and destroying the will to power while calling it equality. Democrats, like Europeans, pretend to sublimation while in fact being the crystallization of the lowest common denominator: the common liberal.

It's a suicide cult, a serpent eating its own tail. Give them enough rope and they hang themselves eventually.

People that think they can eat their own poop in some sort of biological perpetual motion machine.

It's called balance, my friend, balance.

And he LOVES it!
<mma4>
well at least you got the 4chan talking points down.

Just one question after all that bullshit: how can it be my natural habitat when I just said it was the first time someone calling me that.

I mean just the fact that you think “europeans” are some homogeneous group is at the very least laughable.

At least it’s no surprise anymore why you got banned at those sites.. way to stick it to the man !!

I used Reddit for stock information and DnD memes.
I also like public freakout and Leopard ate my face. Other than those 4 sections I rarely venture outside of those.

Reason? For Hate speech :eek::eek::eek:

Someone asked if we would date a transwoman, why or why not?

I said no, because the person is still a biological man with a manly skeletal structure, jaw, hands, feet, etc.

I got a 3 day ban for this answer. It's weird how you can be asked a question but can only really give one type of answer without facing repercussion. But then again, half of the subs issued an autoban last year to anyone who even questioned the legitimacy of the vaccines or the CDC. That site is getting more and more ridiculous every day.
It's alright, brother. Join the club. I got banned from /fatlogic for saying the people making those stupid posts were a bunch of extreme feminists who are the exact opposite of the far-right where facts don't matter. They took Trump's gameplan and ran with it. It didn't go over too well. Lol.

Last edited:
Reason? For Hate speech :eek::eek::eek:

Someone asked if we would date a transwoman, why or why not?

I said no, because the person is still a biological man with a manly skeletal structure, jaw, hands, feet, etc.

I got a 3 day ban for this answer. It's weird how you can be asked a question but can only really give one type of answer without facing repercussion. But then again, half of the subs issued an autoban last year to anyone who even questioned the legitimacy of the vaccines or the CDC. That site is getting more and more ridiculous every day.
Reddit is a PC cesspool

It's alright, brother. Join the club. I got banned from /fatlogic for saying the people making those stupid posts were a bunch of extreme feminists who are the exact opposite of the far-right where fact don't matter. They took Trump's gameplan and ran with it. It didn't go over too well. Lol.

Welcome to the party!
mEe8VG.gif

Tbh, I don't like extremism of any kind. What you said about they're just like their far-right counterparts, is right.

They just sit with each other, upvote their similar opinions, downvote (or ban) anyone who questions them or does not go along with their logic. They obsess with hating Trump so f*ckin' much. As someone who didn't vote for either party, I was finding their obsession to be cult-like and insufferable.

There are some good subs here and there and some great niche ones, but the site is just fuckin trash.

Literally everything. I can't go to a supposedly "neutral" page anymore without it being some left-wing circle jerk.

I was subscribed to r/pics hoping to see epic pictures like this:
TvWCtDC.png

After 2016, the site seemed to become a political shitshow. Every photo on r/pics was just someone standing with a poster board that said "Vote Republicans out of office" or something and it'd get like a million likes. I'm like this isn't a pic, this is a caption.

They'd mistakenly think I was a Republican. I didn't care either way, I just was tired of seeing nothing but political circle jerking. I'd say the same thing if every post was "F*ck Joe Biden!" But that'd never get far on r/pics.
Could it be, that the majority of people, especially "younger" people on internet forums, really don't like republicans and republican politics? Especially on open, international forums, you can't expect to get much support for Republicans as far rights as they have moved.
I know you guys don't see it, it is like the forrest that grows around you - you don't notice it because it happens slow, but republicans has moved so far right that most people in the western world disagrees with them. This christian, white nationalist, "Our country before all others" shit is talk europeans have heard before. We had wars abnout it. Add abortion bans, and book burnings, and a lot of other shit, and republicans simply come off as the bad guys. It is not that we think Democrats are great, they are just marginally better.

Last edited:
Welcome to the party!
mEe8VG.gif

Tbh, I don't like extremism of any kind. What you said about they're just like their far-right counterparts, is right.

They just sit with each other, upvote their similar opinions, downvote (or ban) anyone who questions them or does not go along with their logic. They obsess with hating Trump so f*ckin' much. As someone who didn't vote for either party, I was finding their obsession to be cult-like and insufferable.

There are some good subs here and there and some great niche ones, but the site is just fuckin trash.

This is a great channel. It's as good a breakdown as you'll find anywhere. 30 minutes but worth the watch.

I got banned from the hockey subreddit for politely and reasonably questioning the motives of BLM. The hockey subreddit is absurdly woke.

I see a trend here. People are getting banned on reddit, but somehow it’s never their fault.. hmmm how would you call such a thing ???

I see a trend here. People are getting banned on reddit, but somehow it’s never their fault.. hmmm how would you call such a thing ???

It is called a problem with the way Reddit moderates its' site. There shouldn't be a problem with having a civil discussion over controversial topics. Reddit has become an echo-chamber where only certain opinions are permitted.

Back