Opinion I got banned on Reddit...

Alphaboy

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Reason? For Hate speech :eek::eek::eek:

Someone asked if we would date a transwoman, why or why not?

I said no, because the person is still a biological man with a manly skeletal structure, jaw, hands, feet, etc.

I got a 3 day ban for this answer. It's weird how you can be asked a question but can only really give one type of answer without facing repercussion. But then again, half of the subs issued an autoban last year to anyone who even questioned the legitimacy of the vaccines or the CDC. That site is getting more and more ridiculous every day.

I agree. I made a thread on that a little a while ago in mayberry. I was banned from several subforums because I was subscribed to ones they didnt like. Many subforums have an autoban on anyone who posts or is a follower of a sub they dont like.

But what can we expect Reddit is owned by the evil forces that is why they allow some terrible wackiness and stuff to be allowed but ban sensible posts.

Reddit is very far left echo chamber. The CEO was caught editing posts that Trump supporters made criticizing him

Literally everything. I can't go to a supposedly "neutral" page anymore without it being some left-wing circle jerk.

I was subscribed to r/pics hoping to see epic pictures like this:
TvWCtDC.png

After 2016, the site seemed to become a political shitshow. Every photo on r/pics was just someone standing with a poster board that said "Vote Republicans out of office" or something and it'd get like a million likes. I'm like this isn't a pic, this is a caption.

They'd mistakenly think I was a Republican. I didn't care either way, I just was tired of seeing nothing but political circle jerking. I'd say the same thing if every post was "F*ck Joe Biden!" But that'd never get far on r/pics.

I agree. I made a thread on that a little a while ago in mayberry. I was banned from several subforums because I was subscribed to ones they didnt like. Many subforums have an autoban on anyone who posts or is a follower of a sub they dont like.

But what can we expect Reddit is owned by the evil forces that is why they allow some terrible wackiness and stuff to be allowed but ban sensible posts.

Yup. That's some mean girls, Regina George "You can't sit with us if you talk to Hailey" shit.

{<huh}

Yea it’s a crappy echo chamber of the left. I use to like to check things out on there but it’s ridiculous indoctrination by deign. The young people will see it eventually. Even though the WR is not as good as it was before it’s still a pretty open dialogue and I am appreciative of that. You see people lose arguments and have to explain their ideas when they are challenged without some kind of corporate BS help.

I remember during the last midterms I just decided to see what would happen if I said anything barely slightly nice about a republican politician on r/politics and I got bombarded with hate mail

Exactly. Again, I vote(d) third party but the obsession with Trump was severe and it still didn't die down. I think the leftists on that site believe they are the good guys fighting the forces of evil. In reality, I think no politicians are "good" and both sides have issues that they are wrong and right on, no one is God. But I digress.

Yea it’s a crappy echo chamber of the left. I use to like to check things out on there but it’s ridiculous indoctrination by deign. The young people will see it eventually. Even though the WR is not as good as it was before it’s still a pretty open dialogue and I am appreciative of that. You see people lose arguments and have to explain their ideas when they are challenged without some kind of corporate BS help.

Part of why I like this site.

It seems to lean a bit to the right to me, but I don't mind as long as our conversations are respectful. The difference is any opinion that doesn't fit a particular narrative is not automatically banned on Sherdog, that's one thing I gotta give mods and admins credit for, they try to remain neutral.

Last edited:

I said no, because the person is still a biological man with a manly skeletal structure, jaw, hands, feet, etc.

I got a 3 day ban for this answer. It's weird how you can be asked a question but can only really give one type of answer without facing repercussion. But then again, half of the subs issued an autoban last year to anyone who even questioned the legitimacy of the vaccines or the CDC. That site is getting more and more ridiculous every day.

This is becoming one of those things that makes ya feel weird. Like you know that isnt a controversial statement at all but still look what happened .I don't know the numbers but I'm guessing the majority of straight men and women don't want to date a trans. Doesn't make you a bigot it makes you bout normal.

This is becoming one of those things that makes ya feel weird. Like you know that isnt a controversial statement at all but still look what happened .I don't know the numbers but I'm guessing the majority of straight men and women don't want to date a trans. Doesn't make you a bigot it makes you bout normal.
The majority of gay dudes and lesbians don't want to date trans either. Even they catch shit for not wanting to suck a female dick or wanting to fuck a male vagina. o_O

Imagine getting so pissed off at others sexual preferences. If you don't want to have sex with people I demand you find attractive you're a terrible person! Clown world.

WSB was really the only thing on reddit that was even worth reading, and even that eventually turned pretty worthless after the GME squeeze happened and it was just a bunch of fry cooks calling everyone a shill for not thinking the penny stock they're bagholding was going to $400.

Last edited:
I don't know the numbers but I'm guessing the majority of straight men and women don't want to date a trans. Doesn't make you a bigot it makes you bout normal.
The majority of gay dudes and lesbians don't want to date trans either. Even they catch shit for not wanting to suck a female dick or wanting to fuck a male vagina. o_O

http://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/0265407518779139?journalCode=spra&

Virtually all heterosexuals excluded trans individuals from their dating pool: only 1.8% of straight women and 3.3% of straight men chose a trans person of either binary gender. But most non-heterosexuals weren’t open to dating a trans person either, with only 11.5% of gay men and 29% of lesbians being trans-inclusive in their dating preferences.

I'm actually surprised the lezbo % is that high.

http://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/0265407518779139?journalCode=spra&

Virtually all heterosexuals excluded trans individuals from their dating pool: only 1.8% of straight women and 3.3% of straight men chose a trans person of either binary gender. But most non-heterosexuals weren’t open to dating a trans person either, with only 11.5% of gay men and 29% of lesbians being trans-inclusive in their dating preferences.

I'm actually surprised the lezbo % is that high.
As a straight dude who's has sex with plenty (ok, only 3, but who's counting) of "lesbians" in committed relationship it doesn't surprise me one bit. While sexual preference exists on a spectrum it seems clear to me women are more fluid than dudes in that aspect.

If you would have said no, because you prefer dating humans without penises you would have gotten a life time ban.

Back