i got banned for nothin yet this guy runs free

Status
Not open for further replies.
im not juicemans buddy, i just believe you guys are screwing him around, and if him who else?

lol gotta love taken stuff out of context
ps. no one likes a tattle tale

im glad ive got under you skin so much barut that you went and looked at all my posts to try to dig up some dirt

loooooool i know what i said and in what forum.....are you a smart person barut?

no wonder you have dubs. I had no point of contention with you and you started up personal attacks against me.

What kind of name is "bjparker"? I wonder what you were famous for in HS....

lol gotta love taken stuff out of context
ps. no one likes a tattle tale

Out of context? You don't approve of Costa's political views and made a comment about the man that amounts to fighter bashing according to the rules of Sherdog.net. That's the context and it certainly doesn't help you. The rules don't say 'No fighter bashing unless it's toward a relatively unknown white-separatist fighter. You're screwed man.

Out of context? You don't approve of Costa's political views and made a comment about the man that amounts to fighter bashing according to the rules of Sherdog.net. That's the context and it certainly doesn't help you. The rules don't say 'No fighter bashing unless it's toward a relatively unknown white-separatist fighter. You're screwed man.

i might as well just cry then right?

What kind of name is "bjparker"? I wonder what you were famous for in HS....

very clever sir.....
since were on the level of name calling and such....is that a pic of you or your wife???

stop tryin rationalize anything about costa or white-separatists...like they deserve a fair shot at anything anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back