i got banned for nothin yet this guy runs free

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what you're talking about. What's wrong with that thread? Maybe it's just a joke that I don't get.

Regarding your ban for "no reason" (everyone claims that), what makes you so sure it was Wamrage?

I agree.... BAN TEH WAM!

Not sure what you're talking about. What's wrong with that thread? Maybe it's just a joke that I don't get.

Regarding your ban for "no reason" (everyone claims that), what makes you so sure it was Wamrage?

I thought it was wamrage because he came in right away saying that i was a bad poster. If it wasnt him then ok. As for Chase T i made two posts and he filled them with grabage and postwhored away.

i got banned for fighter bashing, which i do not do, for your refernces to my two threads on NOG, you leave out the one where i claim he is a beast. I was not trashing nog but trashing the opinon that he is the real champ of the ufc. I do not fighter bash and thats what i was banned for, sure i was guilty for making a few empty posts but overall i make descent post and try to not make retarded or empty ones.

I dont really care about getting my account back because at the end of the day my post count isnt important to me. but this forum is rediculous when a guy like me gets banned when there are constant trolls and post whores who are here for no purpose. I was never given a chance ala dubs or anything and i was here for just under a year, i think when posters are here that long dubs to remind them when they screw up would be in order. To show you how dumb its been here lately "JUGGO" got dubs. that guy makes absolutely nothing but quality posts and contributes a great deal of videos and information to the forum.

There are alot of good posters on sherdog and i considered myself to be one, but ill start again form the bottom its fine not like its real life.

Juice.

I am pretty sure I established why you were banned in your last thread mate.

~Foz

Hell...

Reinstate him so I can ban him, then we can get this pillow fight over with.

i got banned for fighter bashing, which i do not do, for your refernces to my two threads on NOG, you leave out the one where i claim he is a beast. I was not trashing nog but trashing the opinon that he is the real champ of the ufc. I do not fighter bash and thats what i was banned for, sure i was guilty for making a few empty posts but overall i make descent post and try to not make retarded or empty ones.

I dont really care about getting my account back because at the end of the day my post count isnt important to me. but this forum is rediculous when a guy like me gets banned when there are constant trolls and post whores who are here for no purpose. I was never given a chance ala dubs or anything and i was here for just under a year, i think when posters are here that long dubs to remind them when they screw up would be in order. To show you how dumb its been here lately "JUGGO" got dubs. that guy makes absolutely nothing but quality posts and contributes a great deal of videos and information to the forum.

Regarding these things, I want to clarify that infractions (bans are dubs) do not depend at all on whether you are a "quality" or "reputable" poster. That might be the case. You might compliment a fighter in one instance and bash him in another. The first does not negate the second. But either way don't take it personally.

And regarding trolls and postwhores, trust me we're not letting them get away with things. I know you might look around and think that, but when we see that we take action. Moderators are not omniscient, but we're also not lenient when it comes to those things. Please, don't act like someone banned you instead of banning someone who deserved it more in your opinion.

That was never my intention at all, I was more pissed because this chase T guy overran my two threads in in the workout forum. I have no hard feelings at all its not the end of the world and im not looking for any sympathy or a reinstatement at all. The only other thing i dont like is when mods act childish. see lustss staements in this thread. Fozzy was very professional as were you Rambo so thank you. I was never lookin for anything more then the post whore Chase T to be banned, thats all. Sorry about bringing up stuff about my old acct.

That was never my intention at all, I was more pissed because this chase T guy overran my two threads in in the workout forum. I have no hard feelings at all its not the end of the world and im not looking for any sympathy or a reinstatement at all. The only other thing i dont like is when mods act childish. see lustss staements in this thread. Fozzy was very professional as were you Rambo so thank you. I was never lookin for anything more then the post whore Chase T to be banned, thats all. Sorry about bringing up stuff about my old acct.

So, now the mods listen to previously banned members when deciding who to dub? This is ridiculous.

I can't believe the mods took the time to talk to the OP rather than banning him again for starting another account. Also, there is no workout forum.

this was it.

wow all quotes taken out of context to try to make your argument look better?
like how he figuratively said to "put a gun in your mouth"
to which the other poster replied " i would if i was in canada"
give me a break, double standards....clearly you ban for personal reasons.

did you read his posts? or do you just read the ones that make you angry?

geez foz, all of those posts are ridiculous and do not warrant grounds for a ban, not even dubs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back