I got a strange feeling that Guillard will KO Varner.

I don't get why everybody thinks Guillard has a bad chin, I think it's more along the lines that he rushes into everything with full speed and if his opponent has good enough timing then he gets hurt.

He ran into Lauzon's jab and was getting ready to rush Cerrone then Cerrone through that beautiful HK & Guillard was so phased by it he left himself open for a straight right KO.

Go back and look at most of his submission losses. Most of them came after he got rocked by strikes. If he didn't have nonexistent sub defense he'd have a lot more TKO losses. He just tends to get rocked by guys who look for the sub and he leaves his neck hanging out there for the taking. Even Cerrone said that he was rushing in to snatch a choke, not pound him out. If the ref hadn't stepped in, it would've resulted in another sub loss for Melvin that hid what was essentially a TKO loss on his record.

i have to say that when i first saw the wiegh ins i thought guillard was gonna be an animal but know i think varner is gonna kick his ass like he did barboza

Last time Guillard was so hyped up he got finished quick (Lauzon), due to my own strange feeling I picked Guillard, but Varner should take this.

guillard hasn't gotten a spectacular KO in a while so i could definitely see it, but i like both fighters so it sucks seeming one of them lose

i actually think Varner has better overall hands than Melvin does

So what you're saying is, you have poor judgement and are inconsistent in the success of your bets? Thanks for sharing.

BJ over Rory.... Amazing.

I thought bj a boxing would be good enough -__-

Melvin has been acting like a child......I think Varner should win this if he can avoid a big the big punch early. Melvin is so hit or miss, all the talent in the world but he self destructs constantly

You never know what to expect with Guillard,he looks amazing sometimes,then one fight later looks terribly one dimensional.I have a funny feeling he will win this one though,I can feel it in my bones.

not sure who will win , but i hope its a good fight

I'm on the crazy train with you, though logically and stylistically the chances are slim

Back