I gonna try sarms this year.

Frode Falch

Steel Belt
Professional Fighter
Reaction score
So i turned 41 year old today. I have never done any steroids or sarms before. Only illegal stuff i tried was that crazy pwo called craze.

So i gonna give it a try. I have not done any bloodwork. But i "feel" that my test levels are good.

I am going to try two month of ostarine or legend.

This guy is a doctor.

This guy is not a doctor and he takes a long time to get to the point.

Did not watch.... BUT: my main problem er with trying to find legit advice or experience from other people, is that its always roid monkyes, or former roid monkyes who make the videos.

I cant take them serious for a number of reasons. But the biggest reason being that they allready done the more heavy drugs.. so sarms is probably a let down compared to a needly in the ass.

I have not taken anything more powerfull that creatine and different PWOs.

Did not watch.... BUT: my main problem er with trying to find legit advice or experience from other people, is that its always roid monkyes, or former roid monkyes who make the videos.

I cant take them serious for a number of reasons. But the biggest reason being that they allready done the more heavy drugs.. so sarms is probably a let down compared to a needly in the ass.

<Varys01>
Did not read after bolded

Not True. Why even write something then.

As long as you feel informed and you're willing to assume any potential risk then have it. I think we can agree that there's a cost associated with everything we do. I saw you posted in @Phlog 's SARM thread. Did you gain some good information from that?

Aye if you have any osta questions I ain't answered feel free to @ me. Done a few cycles now, probably 6-8.

Reckon I've read all that's available on the subject from reasonable people.

Highly recommend receptorchem.co.uk As far as I can tell you get what you order from them.

What are your reasons for wanting to try SARMs?
What are you hoping to achieve/improve?

As with everything do plenty of research and make sure your diet is on point.

Have done a cycle of ostarine (25mg/day) + cardarine (20mg/day) for 12 weeks - felt good; really reduced soreness, better recovery, improved concentration/mindset while training. It definitely helped with an ongoing elbow injury - no problems with heavy lifting at all. Not sure if it did anything in terms of muscle building but I didn't lose muscle while losing weight which was my main goal so I'm sold on its anti-catabolic properties and supposedly helps with endurance/stamina and I was doing a lot of cardio so makes sense.

Also started a Ligandrol (LGD) (10mg/day) stack with the above but stopped after 5 weeks due to suppression issues (very low libido) and also on non-training days felt very 'wired' and apprehensive (almost like MDMA without the good vibes). LGD is the shit tho when it comes to strength - literally smashing my then PBs with ease and felt very in the zone so it definitely works. Gave me mad confidence and concentration while training. Put on mass as well (and on maintenance calories or thereabouts), had a very 'swole' look but in my mind not worth it for the sides (tho 5mg/day may be better).

I've never done proper gear so can't advise in terms of how they compare but would definitely do the osta/cardarine stack again. PCT was enclomiphene (from the same supplier) plus an OTC enti-estro and HCG generate (expensive and not sure it was worth it). Would probably do a proper clomid/nolva next time tbh.

Would also second receptorchem.co.uk - where I got mine from. Stay away from pills/powders - liquid is the proper stuff (tastes terrible tho).

As with everything do plenty of research and make sure your diet is on point.

Have done a cycle of ostarine (25mg/day) + cardarine (20mg/day) for 12 weeks - felt good; really reduced soreness, better recovery, improved concentration/mindset while training. It definitely helped with an ongoing elbow injury - no problems with heavy lifting at all. Not sure if it did anything in terms of muscle building but I didn't lose muscle while losing weight which was my main goal so I'm sold on its anti-catabolic properties and supposedly helps with endurance/stamina and I was doing a lot of cardio so makes sense.

Also started a Ligandrol (LGD) (10mg/day) stack with the above but stopped after 5 weeks due to suppression issues (very low libido) and also on non-training days felt very 'wired' and apprehensive (almost like MDMA without the good vibes). LGD is the shit tho when it comes to strength - literally smashing my then PBs with ease and felt very in the zone so it definitely works. Gave me mad confidence and concentration while training. Put on mass as well (and on maintenance calories or thereabouts), had a very 'swole' look but in my mind not worth it for the sides (tho 5mg/day may be better).

I've never done proper gear so can't advise in terms of how they compare but would definitely do the osta/cardarine stack again. PCT was enclomiphene (from the same supplier) plus an OTC enti-estro and HCG generate (expensive and not sure it was worth it). Would probably do a proper clomid/nolva next time tbh.

Would also second receptorchem.co.uk - where I got mine from. Stay away from pills/powders - liquid is the proper stuff (tastes terrible tho).
What kind of side effects did you get from the LGD?

What kind of side effects did you get from the LGD?

Basically suppression sides - some lethargy but a very noticeable drop in libido in the 4th week (as in no morning wood, poor EQ and a real lack of "wanting").
Also found that on non-training days (usually only Sunday but sometimes more due to being self employed) for an hour or 2 after dosing I felt very 'wired'; apprehensive, shaky, poor concentration and generally on edge. This was especially noticeable if i didn't train for 2 consecutive days.

I really rate LGD as aside from fat loss strength is my main focus and for that it really works but don't see how the sides can be mitigated without a test base which defeats the purpose of SARMs in the first place. I have heard peeps running a SARM/SERM stack (eg LGD + clomid or enclomiphene) online but don't know anyone personally who does.

if you're going in for SARMS which are no safer than mild anabolics + a post cycle therapy, then you're probably better off doing a "beginner cycle" with test + var.

if you're going in for SARMS which are no safer than mild anabolics + a post cycle therapy, then you're probably better off doing a "beginner cycle" with test + var.

That may be true to an extent for LGD and 'girl' steroids like primo/proviron but to compare ostarine to test is silly. The results and possible side effects are nowhere near as pronounced.
Not to mention the costs, having to inject and sorting a safe supply (in states where its not possible to get a prescription).

That may be true to an extent for LGD and 'girl' steroids like primo/proviron but to compare ostarine to test is silly. The results and possible side effects are nowhere near as pronounced.
Not to mention the costs, having to inject and sorting a safe supply (in states where its not possible to get a prescription).

I'm really not convinced that SARMS are as safe as they claim. On Mark Bell's channel there was a Sarmagaddon series a few months ago where their camera man when on a SARM cycle and they documented it including his blood tests throughout. He had pretty mediocre results and had clear evidence of liver toxicity on his blood tests.

A moderate dose of test just do keep the weiner working + var is probably just as safe.

I'm really not convinced that SARMS are as safe as they claim. On Mark Bell's channel there was a Sarmagaddon series a few months ago where their camera man when on a SARM cycle and they documented it including his blood tests throughout. He had pretty mediocre results and had clear evidence of liver toxicity on his blood tests.

A moderate dose of test just do keep the weiner working + var is probably just as safe.

I agree that there is a lot of misinformation out there and that nothing is 100% safe. A lot of cheap pill versions of SARMs are cut with pro-hormones and other junk so its difficult to know what exactly you are getting. Its also true that SARMs are a broad category and that a lot of new SARMs like S4/RAD140 are very powerful compared to stuff like ostarine.

500mg of test is probably better if you are prepared to make the leap.

Personally I'd legalise, regulate and tax all drugs and let the punters make an informed choice.

I agree that there is a lot of misinformation out there and that nothing is 100% safe. A lot of cheap pill versions of SARMs are cut with pro-hormones and other junk so its difficult to know what exactly you are getting. Its also true that SARMs are a broad category and that a lot of new SARMs like S4/RAD140 are very powerful compared to stuff like ostarine.

500mg of test is probably better if you are prepared to make the leap.

Personally I'd legalise, regulate and tax all drugs and let the punters make an informed choice.

agreed, much safer than having unregulated black / grey market products out there.

I would agree with this (based on my research, not experience); however, it appears genuine Anavar is practically impossible to get hold of.

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/non-steroid-alternatives-ostarine-mk2866-talk.3363473/

Read that. I wrote a LOT about my experiences with Ostarine and I have NEVER done steroids.

I would agree with this (based on my research, not experience); however, it appears genuine Anavar is practically impossible to get hold of.

Almost all "anavar" and "Turinabol" sold are just low dosages of dianabol.

Back