I give zero f****s about Cyborg..

CPH

street lethal
@Gold
Reaction score
It's a combination of several things: Her Rousey-chasing story has dragged out way too long, the circus surrounding her weight is exhausting and last but not least, I feel that she's overrated to begin with.

I'm just bored with the whole thing and don't care to see her fight anymore.

Anyone else feel this way?

For me, it's a mix of the crying of Wanderlei + the face of the frog meme.

you gave at least one since you made this topic and wrote more than 1 sentence

It's a combination of several things: Her Rousey-chasing story has dragged out way too long, the circus surrounding her weight is exhausting and last but not least, I feel that she's overrated to begin with.

Off topic, the day you joined sherdog was the last time she lost an mma fight

But I'd like to see her fight still

She ate tainted meat at Aldo Burger in Sao Paulo after her last victory.

<mma3>

Cut her some slack and add a little hespect to the Cyborg name.

you gave at least one since you made this topic and wrote more than 1 sentence

<{hughesimpress}>

No, trust me sherbro: I truly don't give a fuck. But I'm curious what the rest of you think.

You made a thread to tell us you don't care?

Just post in the other thread lol

I don't feel like she's over rated but i'm in agreement on your other points. At this stage her not having a cleaned out system is not only unprofessional but stupid. Eventually we will have to alter focus to the up and coming 145lbs girls anyway so might as well start establishing the new names like Megan Anderson and Lina Lansberg etc etc.

Maybe a miracle will happen and Carano will jump back in which is hypocritical of my point but still Gina is hot and imagine weight cut Gina and the mess we will make in our undies.

#RondaWasRight

<{yearp}>

#HOLMSYNDROME

{<RR}

sm9KV5LzU5IGs3Q94xg6lskDXIYBX0p9N8LYwWhLZ5PCvQ72y2nYIn2BlotSOTrE1iuiD02z8OX0356I093IDOjqcsk4Jf6vkw05Soox3Ba7NaeK=w522-h282-nc

Was a Cyborg supporter, until this. It's pretty obvious she refused 3 fights, because she had to cycle off, time, or whatever she had to do with her PEDs.

I didn't mind the not making 135 thing, because she's a big chick, but then to lie and say she can't fight right away, because she's still recouping from a weight cut from months ago is a flat out insult to our intelligence, and her dumb ass wasted the biggest opportunity handed to her on a silver platter.

Also, I think she knew a while ago she got popped for that substance in her system, because she didn't think they'd randomly test her at that time, but they did, and she knew she had that in her system.

That's also a reason why I think she's been going on a recent, OMG, I almost died from my last weight cut. I'm still so weak, and sick. Cut the BS, you knew you got popped with that shit in your system, and like everyone else, can't just admit you're a cheating asshole.

I'm just tired of her endless talking about fights that are never going to happen. Begging the UFC for a 145 division and then turning down fights when they finally make one. Calling out 135ers. Complaining fucking endlessly about weight and then failing a USADA test. I would like her so much more if she would shut the hell up and fight.

Always said she was overrated
Always said she was still on the juice

Proven correct, now she can go away and take her fringe minority of dickriders with her

Her fights are still awesome to watch and I would really like to see her against some better competition. Fights with Holly and Randamie are still interesting to me.

You give enough of a frank mir to make this thread. So you do care.

Back