I give Ngannou a 40% chance to beat jones at HW

LHW became obsolete with Jon Jones. It's not his fault but the old guard of LHW who had traded around the LHW strap got chased down to MW where they belonged. Then you have Vitor and Chael, and more recently Smith and Santos. Jon has never fought at heavyweight and if someone like Bader has more balls than Jon and goes up to fight at HW, that doesn't mean he beat a heavyweight champ lol.
Rashad was an undefeated HW
Rashad was an undefeated LHW champion
Rashad never won a single fight at MW

But in your assessment, Rashad belonged at MW.

As I said, it conveys the depth of knowledge from which you're formulating your opinion.

He walked through Santos huh?
http://rds.fightmetric.com/fight/7811

Aside from Daniel and Gus, who really landed a lot of shots on Jon?
Its relative others usually get shut down, but in almost every striking exchange Jones takes hits. Usually this is mitigated by the fact that he lands a lot more shots and does a lot more damage.

As I said that wont be the case against Francis, if he gets into his usually habits do you see him taking those hits well?

Santos hit him over 40 times and that was with both knees blown in the first round. OSP isn't even good and put in a trash showing and landed some shots too.

Stipe and Lewis who beat a 1 rounder Ngannou couldn't stop DC's dirty boxing and TKDs. Jones did.
GleamingMedicalImpala-size_restricted.gif

Daniel%2BCormier%2Bvs%2BJon%2BJones%2B(1).gif

cormier%2Buppercut.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

images

image-34.gif

GrayPalatableAtlanticblackgoby.gif

mWsdSHT.gif
But question, did Stipe and Lewis get banned for 2 years after their fights with DC?

For the millionth time- you jones fans should sell Jon the confidence you have in him winning at heavyweight. He needs it.

I give him a 32.56% personally

I give Jones a 0% chance since he's spent his career cutting weight to avoid HWs and ever having to face someone like Ngannou.

Jones is too busy barely beating journeymen MWs he is 6 inches taller than and has a foot of reach over to even contemplate fighting someone taller than him with almost identical reach and wayyy more power than anything he has ever felt.
well if jon could make lhw ..these hw your talking could too..why wouldnt they cut to lhw? beating jones is the biggest achievement any fighter on this planet could acomplish..y? seems they are afraid of jones by your logic and thinks they dont have a chance

ngannou would ko him. and if jones was a clean fighter, ngannou would kill him. theres a reason he is cheating and not fighting at hw. he knows he would get sparked.

Its relative others usually get shut down, but in almost every striking exchange Jones takes hits. Usually this is mitigated by the fact that he lands a lot more shots and does a lot more damage.

As I said that wont be the case against Francis, if he gets into his usually habits do you see him taking those hits well?

Santos hit him over 40 times and that was with both knees blown in the first round. OSP isn't even good and put in a trash showing and landed some shots too.
Francis is too slow. And we already saw him mentally fold in one fight.

Jones will probably kickbox on the outside enough to break down the Cameroonian. Ngannous strength and power makes this a match I would still like to see played out.

Jones will not wrestle fuck this guy like against Rampage... and I don't even think that's a good strategy.

Jon Jones is actually a light heavyweight, whereas Ngannou is a Hevyweight. They fight in different weight classes, so this is a matchup that would never happen. <{nope}>

For the millionth time- you jones fans should sell Jon the confidence you have in him winning at heavyweight. He needs it.
Its not a matter of confidence, its plain old common business sense.

Jones is the lhw champion. There is no intelligent reason to fight HW nobodies who outweigh him by 40lbs.

Brock made sense because Brocks a star which equals financial compensation.

But I doubt confidence is an issue, he defeated the HW champs in every major mma organization. Finished them all infact.

Ngannou would certainly test JJ's chin if he connects.

Yall forgetting this Ngannou hit like a CAR!, if this fight happened at HW JBJ's tooth pick legs couldn't keep this thicc Cameroonian off of him. Ngannou by ko

Francis is too slow. And we already saw him mentally fold in one fight.
Hey to be fair I did say if Francis is on his game. Mentally and fight IQ wise he's not and never will be on the same level as Jones, but he's such a dangerous puncher that you feel even one hit could take out 90% of people.

Jones is used to much much quicker fighters at LHW so I assume landing wont be so easy for Francis. But who knows, personally with how Jon likes to clinch and leaves his chin up a little I think it's a high risk match up-could easily see a clean KO loss.

Its not a matter of confidence, its plain old common business sense.

Jones is the lhw champion. There is no intelligent reason to fight HW nobodies who outweigh him by 40lbs.

Brock made sense because Brocks a star which equals financial compensation.

But I doubt confidence is an issue, he defeated the HW champs in every major mma organization. Finished them all infact.

Sure buddeh. Why be the baddest man on the planet when you could be the second baddest man on the planet. Keep the delusion real.

Sure buddeh. Why be the baddest man on the planet when you could be the second baddest man on the planet. Keep the delusion real.

Haha
You think prize fighting is like a video game.
Its not, its real with real weight classes.

If DC was the "baddest man on the planet"

jonjones2.jpg

Same goes for Bader and Vera.

Haha
You think prize fighting is like a video game.
Its not, its real with real weight classes.

If DC was the "baddest man on the planet"

jonjones2.jpg

Same goes for Bader and Vera.

Have you sold any of that confidence to Jones yet? Maybe get off his dick for a minute so you can

Have you sold any of that confidence to Jones yet? Maybe get off his dick for a minute so you can
No dick riding silly little son.

Just facts; hes finished the HW champs in all major organizations.
Not sure what further confidence he might need, but that's on him, which evidently impacts your emotions, buddeh.

Back