I give Conor respect for wanting to fight guys who beat him.

Conor lost to Nate Diaz and wanted to fight him again. He wants floyd again who knocked him out. He wants khabib who beat him.

Its a common trait that he shares with GSP, Anderson Silva and Muhammad Ali.

Willing to try And correct your losses. It's the ultamite sign of bravery and what makes an atg imo.

Its a trait that people can't take away from Conor. They know it's true and it rubs them the wrong way
You are mistaken sir

According to sherdog

Colin has no balls or heart

Conor doesn't want to fight kahbib... he rarely brings it up himself. Dana's the one that's always talking about the rematch.

It's one of those examples of how people twist things to fit their hate fuelled narrative

Took balls to take a wrestler, thought to be his toughest style matchup on short notice in Mendes

Took balls to want to move up immediately and fight RDA for the title

Took balls to fight Nate again at 170 pounds after an embarrassing loss

Took balls to fight floyd

Took balls to fight Khabib in his first fight back after 2 years off, when by most accounts, nobody was even sure he would fight again

His whole career is filled with examples of throwing caution to the wind in a game where everyone has been playing it safe. As a man with a lot more to lose than the average fighter

I'm likely to be called a nuthugger for this post even though I'm stating what are objective facts to anyone not blinded by emotions

Lol of course fighters wanna fight someone that beat them.

It's a different story when you were the winner and your opponent wants the rematch.

Yeah because Conor is the first fighter ever to rematch a guy that beat him previously.

It happens all the damn time you Muppet..

It's not special just because Connie does it..

I think you're forgetting that for the Diaz II rematch Conor was still the then FW champion. He didn't need the rematch. He could've easy done what BJ, Max, and others did and scurried back to his own weightclass after getting a rude awakening moving up.

Instead he asked to run it back, exactly at the same weight class, which was itself 2 classes more than he was used to rather than just 1.

Sorry, but yes that absolutely takes balls.

I assume you speak of Aldo.

Aldo had a chance to rematch Conor but turned it down. It was late notice, but still...
It was a very short notice.
Conor had a full camp for nate 2.
He simply doesn't want to offer a rematch to anyone he's beaten.
Do you think he'd give khabib a rematch if the situation is opposite?
I don't think so.

You are mistaken sir

According to sherdog

Colin has no balls or heart

It's sherbro logic

Seeking out a rematch vs someone you Ko'd in 13 seconds = brave

Seeking out rematch vs guy who beat you = not brave.

- or...

"Why doesn't Conor rematch aldo or max? He won't rematch a guy he beat"

"Khabib has no reason to fight Conor again. He already beat him"

Its a shame this fuck cant be bothered to defend a belt or give rematches himself. Its very easy to motivate yourself to a win belt that u never won before but its even harder to defend one and keep yourself motivated from hungry guys.

He want's to avenge his losses while avoiding rematchi

He doesn't want to defend titles or rematch the guys he beat unli

Hard to respect someone who refuses to defend titles or rematch guys he beat which is why he can never be compared with Anderson or GSP.
To my knowledge, he moved up to challenge RDA for a new belt instead of defending. Which is a bigger challenge, criticizing for not defending under those circumstances is illogical

After he won the belt from Eddie, he fought floyd, then took on Khabib, his hardest match in the division. He was the linear champ, only stripped 6 months prior

So yeah, this whole he doesn't defend titles narrative that's been prevalent around here is basically a myth and it makes zero sense

Had he fought Khabib 6 months sooner, hed have gotten credit for defending? What exactly is the difference, he still fought him. Lol

People also act like hed have balls if he stayed and defended his 145 pound title instead of moving up. Like, what? And some of you guys perpetuate this false narrative bs like its gospel

Think it's time we get rid of these little illogical hate fuelled narratives once and for all and start being real and honest about what's actually happening. Most of you guys are speaking lies and are acting like weak little catty bitches with this nonsense

Last edited:
Its a shame this fuck cant be bothered to defend a belt or give rematches himself. Its very easy to motivate yourself to a win belt that u never won before but its even harder to defend one and keep yourself motivated from hungry guys.
Read my above post

This shit is hilarious! Can’t wait for the next ones, Conor is so amazing because he breathes air, Conor is so amazing because he can grow a beard, Conor is so amazing because he can put his clothes on all by himself!

Conor lost to Nate Diaz and wanted to fight him again. He wants floyd again who knocked him out. He wants khabib who beat him.

Its a common trait that he shares with GSP, Anderson Silva and Muhammad Ali.

Willing to try And correct your losses. It's the ultamite sign of bravery and what makes an atg imo.

Its a trait that people can't take away from Conor. They know it's true and it rubs them the wrong way
Uh no

Everyone wants revenge on guys that beat you

It's normal human stuff

So i repsect you for breathing

Read my above post

Yeah i have read it and i repeat what i said he didnt defend the 145 belt because he moved up to take on the 155 belt which just proves my point... like i said its very easy to motivate yourself to win a new fresh belt but its way harder to defend your belt and keep it away from other hungry guys.

Lol of course fighters wanna fight someone that beat them.

It's a different story when you were the winner and your opponent wants the rematch.

Good point. Has Conor ever granted a rematch to anyone he defeated???

Last edited:
Uh no

Everyone wants revenge on guys that beat you

It's normal human stuff

So i repsect you for breathing

Guys like Max and BJ scurried back to their divisions after moving up didn't work out.

It's one of those examples of how people twist things to fit their hate fuelled narrative

Took balls to take a wrestler, thought to be his toughest style matchup on short notice in Mendes

Took balls to want to move up immediately and fight RDA for the title

Took balls to fight Nate again at 170 pounds after an embarrassing loss

Took balls to fight floyd

Took balls to fight Khabib in his first fight back after 2 years off, when by most accounts, nobody was even sure he would fight again

His whole career is filled with examples of throwing caution to the wind in a game where everyone has been playing it safe. As a man with a lot more to lose than the average fighter

I'm likely to be called a nuthugger for this post even though I'm stating what are objective facts to anyone not blinded by emotions
Conor took 2 years off between the win over Alvarez for the belt and the title shot against Khabib in arguably the deepest division in the UFC. Defend the belt or step aside. Lots of people are working hard and want their shot so they can provide for their families and move up the ranks. I respect Conor's talent, but a fighter needs to be active if they want to be the champ or one of the top contenders.

Back