I give Conor respect for wanting to fight guys who beat him.

TS shares this trait. he is losing badly but is not quitting. CHAMPION!

fighters who lose almost always want a re-match. I mean, re-matches happen all the time. they are not at all rare.

Israel Adsanya (Izzy).

And look dude if that's the extremes you go to to enjoy another mans genitalia in your mouth, that's ok, but maybe don't post about it here? Sexually explicit posting is against the rules.

You would know that seeing as you were a mod once.

hehe

TS shares this trait. he is losing badly but is not quitting. CHAMPION!

fighters who lose almost always want a re-match. I mean, re-matches happen all the time. they are not at all rare.

Name some

He want's to avenge his losses while avoiding rematchi
Conor lost to Nate Diaz and wanted to fight him again. He wants floyd again who knocked him out. He wants khabib who beat him.

Its a common trait that he shares with GSP, Anderson Silva and Muhammad Ali.

Willing to try And correct your losses. It's the ultamite sign of bravery and what makes an atg imo.

Its a trait that people can't take away from Conor. They know it's true and it rubs them the wrong way
He doesn't want to defend titles or rematch the guys he beat unli
Conor lost to Nate Diaz and wanted to fight him again. He wants floyd again who knocked him out. He wants khabib who beat him.

Willing to try And correct your losses. It's the ultamite sign of bravery and what makes an atg imo.

Its a trait that people can't take away from Conor. They know it's true and it rubs them the wrong way
Hard to respect someone who refuses to defend titles or rematch guys he beat which is why he can never be compared with Anderson or GSP.

He want's to avenge his losses while avoiding rematchi

He doesn't want to defend titles or rematch the guys he beat unli

Hard to respect someone who refuses to defend titles or rematch guys he beat which is why he can never be compared with Anderson or GSP.

If aldo wanted to fight should've showed up when he had the chance at lw

When will the Joe Duffy and Artemij Sitenkov rematches happen?

When will the Joe Duffy and Artemij Sitenkov rematches happen?

Conor passed them out. If they kept in contention I have no doubt he would rematch them

-Connor had to face Nate again.
Diaz was unkranked when he choked Connor out. His career was done if he couldn't attempt to redeem himself.

-He got paid an ungodly amount of money in that set up against Floyd. Any of us would fight that setup.

-Connor doesnt actually ever want to face Khabib again. He siad so in that fight

-Connor had to face Nate again.
Diaz was unkranked when he choked Connor out. His career was done if he couldn't attempt to redeem himself.

-He got paid an ungodly amount of money in that set up against Floyd. Any of us would fight that setup.

-Connor doesnt actually ever want to face Khabib again. He siad so in that fight

Put the pipe down rain

Every fighter wants to run back their losses, they all say it. I'd respect him for giving rematches rather than just demanding them himself. If he beat Nate in the first fight he wouldn't be giving Nate a rematch.

No, every fighter wants a rematch when they lose.
But conor has never given anyone a rematch.
And when he loses, he demands a rematch.

Agree

2fdjs6.gif

KpPbxye.jpg

I agree but to be fair, Conor did not get knocked out by Floyd. Or anyone else that I am aware of.

Conor is willing to fight anyone and always shows up, sick or injured he makes the walk and even accepts late notice replacements. Unlike Tony Ferguson who ducked a rematch with Johnson and doesn't show up for fights.

No, every fighter wants a rematch when they lose.
But conor has never given anyone a rematch.
And when he loses, he demands a rematch.
I assume you speak of Aldo.

Aldo had a chance to rematch Conor but turned it down. It was late notice, but still...

Hard to respect someone who slaps around an older gentleman for not wanting to try his sugared swill and just enjoy a pint.

Back