I Gets Jumped At The Smiths House.

• Thread starter Drunk Ed Taylor
  • Start date
Originally posted by OC Bad Boy
Ed way to fend off lsg, she obviously is a pedophile seeing that you are only six and she still wants your " candy."

SHE READS THAT I HAVES BIG JUNK AND STUFFS....SHE LIKES BIG JUNKS.

Originally posted by lsg
Back in the tub, old man, you are dripping lye all over the rug.

I'll get back in the tub when you come and finish me off proper and stop talking to this child.

What about that girlfriend of yours that posted stuff about your junk, Ed?

Originally posted by Drunk Ed Taylor
YOU NOTS FINDS WHERE I HIDES HIS MAGAZINES...I MOVES THEMS AND HIDES THEM WITH MY TURTLE EGGS. FUCK YOU.
Psssttt....hey Ed, I stole a bottle of JKD's JD just for you, my favorite little 6 year old. Drink up and maybe we can play "hide and go seek" later and you can show me your new hiding place.

Originally posted by JKDShootFight
I'll get back in the tub when you come and finish me off proper and stop talking to this child.
Old man, the day I finish you off is the day your cold dead body sprouts tulips in your garden.

Originally posted by ruffneck119
You made me lose $20....

I don't think they're lost, actually.

I like it when LSG talks like this. All homicidal and shit.

Originally posted by lsg
Psssttt....hey Ed, I stole a bottle of JKD's JD just for you, my favorite little 6 year old. Drink up and maybe we can play "hide and go seek" later and you can show me your new hiding place.

I NOTS KNOWS WHAT THAT MEANS...I ONLY SIX...FUCK YOU!

Originally posted by Drunk Ed Taylor
I NOTS KNOWS WHAT THAT MEANS...I ONLY SIX...FUCK YOU!
Just keep drinking, Ed, I will explain the game later.

I'm pretty sure that Ed did hide his turtle eggs under some dead turle (or anything looking like it) lying somewhere in the trailer. The candies must be there.

Originally posted by OC Bad Boy
Leave him alone whore.
Ahem, coming from the guy living with The Golden Girls, let's not get into fetishes and the likes.

Are there no one-stable poster under Ed Taylor like Bruce Lovely???

LSG, offer him some baseball cards for the eggs. It's worked before.

ED next year if the Cubs get in the playoffs, will you come to Chicago and shag foul balls with your long protruberence? You might get famous.

Originally posted by JKDShootFight
what was the bet?

That you would be arrested for beating children with your tire iron on Halloween.

Back