I get it the UFC needs to pump up Glovers fight but cmon

Whatever, it's not like Jones finished Glover.

They went five rounds, that's the limit.

that's really disrespectful to Jon

Not according to most sherdogers....I get it the UFC is the best MMA promotion on the planet but lets not act like everything they put out is not for the sole purpose to make $$$$. In reality Glover had nothing for Jon straight up nothing he looked like a fish out of water.

I didn't see the promo but I can already picture those words coming out of Joe Rogans mouth while scrunching his face and somehow fitting the word "elite" in.

Jones got lucky being able to pull off te shoulder move he did.

What on Earth was lucky about that? He meant to do it and he did it. If he wanted to do it again, he could. He could have done it every time they clinched. It wasn't luck, chief, it was the execution of a plan that could easily be replicated.

I dont mean lucky in a bad way. I think it was a very cool move. I mean more as in luck as how effecient that move was.

What on Earth was lucky about that? He meant to do it and he did it. If he wanted to do it again, he could. He could have done it every time they clinched. It wasn't luck, chief, it was the execution of a plan that could easily be replicated.

Back