I gave some pizza to a homeless guy

Is America the only country in the world with fat homeless?

I bet a homeless guy on the streets of San Francisco lives like a king compared to a bum in Bangladesh

I shared a joint and some 160-proof moonshine with a homeless guy once. He flaked out pretty quick, so I went and bought a whole lot of those meals-in-a-can and stashed them with his shit. Little something for when he woke up, plus it's a way of giving something without pissing on a man's pride.

Lotta people didn't like that I smoked and drank with him, but I figure who fuckin needs it more than he does? I've slept on the streets before when I was younger (I euphemistically refer to it as "urban camping") but a few months here and there ain't so bad; this guy had been out for years.

I had a young lady at a gas station come up to me, she had a car and was going around asking people for money, saying she needed to get home and was out of gas and money. I was using my debit card but had two bucks in cash, I gave it to her and rather than thank me, she said "I'm sorry, this is just not enough money!"

I was dumbfounded, wtf

You likely encountered a professional begger. I would have told her to fuck right off.

Jon Jones is that you?

A slice and a to bake later whole pizza might have confused him but hey it's the thought that counts. :icon_chee

Back