I found the cat I kicked out of the neighborhood living in the sewer

You should call animal control, they'll be able to help, and it will put your neighbor on record if they were being negligent so next time they're breaking rules they'll already be on the books and it wont look like you tried to escalate a he said/she said type of thing, you'll look credible

Do you think the cat has learnt its lesson yet and is ready to get along in society?

My neighbors cat hangs out in the storm drain all the time. Doesn't mean it's abandoned.

I guess I missed the first thread but laughed hard at the title of this one.

Thanks, I’ve been looking for threads for the main page

Easy pick

That cat will tell the other cats about you,and then thats the end.

Found TS

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ex...ideo-dog-owner-kicks-cat-gutter-pet-death/amp

Hopefully a cat will get revenge.

1fc66f7947f3ce2426335443d53cc738.jpg

You better hope that cat doesn't join forces with the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.....

As far as I am concerned, you are now the cat's guardian and you must shoulder that responsibility.

LMFAO at being so enraged you turned that poor cat into a hobo cat. Not the cats fault that you don't own an intelligent pure breed.

So the update is that after your retarded dog ran into a parked car because you didn't know how to walk him, you've complained and feel victory that you found the cat in a sewage drain?

And your argument is that cat owners are cunts?

-Start a gofundme
-adopt the cat
-Name it "That209 1/2"

Cats can survive on their own. Just leave a little tuna, and fresh water outside.

Back