I found the cat I kicked out of the neighborhood living in the sewer

Headkicktoleg

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I guess the owners didn't give a fuck. When told to stop leaving the cat outside they instead just abandoned it. I knew cat people suck, but damn. My dog kept looking at the sewer drain and I looked down and there that little mother fucker was.

Wait was this the cat that 'caused' your dog to run into a parked car?

This is the update we've been dying to hear. Glad you let us know.

Wait was this the cat that 'caused' your dog to run into a parked car?
Yes apparently the mayberry doesn't understand how a 10 ft leash has 10 feet of give no matter what 1 end does. The cat owners were told to stop leaving the cat outside and apparently they just abandoned the cat instead

Lol @ you still being shook by that cat.
That cats living in his head rent free.

At this point he should just adopt the cat, after time the dog and cat will get along.

Or one will die, either way his mental agony ends.

That cats living in his head rent free.

At this point he should just adopt the cat, after time the dog and cat will get along.

Or one will die, either way his mental agony ends.
Actually walking my dog has been quite nice. No random shit popping up

Yes apparently the mayberry doesn't understand how a 10 ft leash has 10 feet of give no matter what 1 end does. The cat owners were told to stop leaving the cat outside and apparently they just abandoned the cat instead
You need to learn how to roll up part of the leash in your hand quickly to reign the dog in.

Everything leads back to the dogs shitty training, and you not knowing how to walk a dog.

Do I need to walk mine and make a go pro video for you lol.

But it ran into a parked car....

Anyway those people seem like scum. I feel bad for that cat.

Might start a GoFundMe to get some rent and food money for it.

I guess the owners didn't give a fuck. When told to stop leaving the cat outside they instead just abandoned it. I knew cat people suck, but damn. My dog kept looking at the sewer drain and I looked down and there that little mother fucker was.
I am not privy to these details. What is it about your community that prevents residents from leaving their cats outside? Most areas don't have "leash laws" on cats. My childhood cat went wherever the fuck he wanted.

should start a gofundme for the cat

I am not privy to these details. What is it about your community that prevents residents from leaving their cats outside? Most areas don't have "leash laws" on cats. My childhood cat went wherever the fuck he wanted.
No animals without leashes outside

Back