I found something better than being religious or atheist

You could be agnostic and still do all of that stuff without worrying about being found out. Funny thread though, TS

No be a deist like me

Fresh train, but people will jump on. You wanna be an OG or a follower?

Religion was designed to lead you away from God, IMO.

I gave up trying to figure it out consciously or intellectually. My faith works on the subconscious and emotional level only. Its inherently unexplainable. Even with scientific confirmation of such things it would make as much sense as the big bang, life itself, evolution etc. We understand why and how most of these things work but not why they exist in the first place. Just the way it is.

Religion was designed to lead you away from God, IMO.

The teachings of the saints, and the definitive stages of spirituality leading towards union with God have led millions of people to the highests states of spirituality known to us.

Without religion we would have to start over and wait for the EXTREME outliers to come into existence here and there reach union and teach it. Basically it would take another 3500 years to be back where we are now.

oooh great tip! Thanks!

Although Jews are pretty smart. They might figure me out when I can't recite anything from the Torah. And I'm certainly not reading that shit.

Christians.... I feel like I know enough about the bible that I can fool most of them. I can recite John 3:16 and Austin 3:16 so I'm golden!
Couldn't you read a wikipedia article on the Torah and then use info from it to wing it in conversation?

Back