I found something better than being religious or atheist

Fedorgasm

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
My friends! I've made a startling discovery!

Many people wrestle with the idea of a god or religion in general.

I think I've found the perfect solution. Don't be religious. Don't be an atheist. Don't even be agnostic.

The correct answer is to PRETEND to be religious. That way you get the best of both worlds!

Think about it:

1. Go to church occasionally. Not even every week, but just once in a while so people think you're a member. The people at church are generally nice and it's always good to have nice friends.

2. Now you can join that Christian basketball league, or motorcycle club, or whatever group interests you. Ever try to join a non-religious basketball league? They're full of assholes.

3. NEVER struggle trying to find the right words for a tough situation. I mean, how many times have you gone to sign a sympathy card and everyone else has written "My thoughts and prayers are with you." And then as an atheist you have to write something stupid like "Welp, that sucks. Good luck, I guess." Telling someone you're praying for them is AWESOME because you get credit for doing something nice when you're actually not doing shit!

4. When the tithe bin comes around just drop in an envelope with a dollar in it. That way everybody thinks you're tithing. And even the church treasurer won't raise an eyebrow when she opens the envelope, she'll just assume a little kid did that.

5. Date hot christian chicks. They're not going to cheat on you because they're good girls. And if you want to bang them before marriage then simply don't choose a very strict church, and then you can always repent to her and say how ashamed you are that you pressured her to sin, and that you have asked god forgiveness.

6. Have more credibility/comraderie with people. Others will be more likely to believe your filthy lies if they think you're a christian. Or help you out when you have money problems.

That's right bros. The sweetest path through life is to pretend to be something you're not.

And if you're wrong? then I guess you go to hell.

so basically do what I've always been doing.

thats fine, but if you really think a christian chick is not gonna cheat on you, you have no idea how christian chicks are, hell i went to catholic school and these chicks party hard they put out man, like crazy, and its not like the dudes are not man whores, get real bro

i think you wanna pretend to be jew, i think jewish chicks are more like the thing you want

thats fine, but if you really think a christian chick is not gonna cheat on you, you have no idea how christian chicks are, hell i went to catholic school and these chicks party hard they put out man, like crazy, and its not like the dudes are not man whores, get real bro

i think you wanna pretend to be jew, i think jewish chicks are more like the thing you want
oooh great tip! Thanks!

Although Jews are pretty smart. They might figure me out when I can't recite anything from the Torah. And I'm certainly not reading that shit.

Christians.... I feel like I know enough about the bible that I can fool most of them. I can recite John 3:16 and Austin 3:16 so I'm golden!

Your rulers all worship God though. Dont forget that.

Problem is you’d still have to listen to religious people talk about religion.

Good strategy, that'll definitely get you into heaven. <Lmaoo>

How will this work with different type of religious groups say Islam and The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

you've never lied to get out of an annoying ass situation?

Not for an extended period of time like joining a christian sports team or going to church to pretend you believe in god.

Nope no way.

God was great until he learned his fate. Actually divinity is good but religion sucks, thats basically my religion.

My friends! I've made a startling discovery!

Many people wrestle with the idea of a god or religion in general.

I think I've found the perfect solution. Don't be religious. Don't be an atheist. Don't even be agnostic.

The correct answer is to PRETEND to be religious. That way you get the best of both worlds!

Think about it:

1. Go to church occasionally. Not even every week, but just once in a while so people think you're a member. The people at church are generally nice and it's always good to have nice friends.

2. Now you can join that Christian basketball league, or motorcycle club, or whatever group interests you. Ever try to join a non-religious basketball league? They're full of assholes.

3. NEVER struggle trying to find the right words for a tough situation. I mean, how many times have you gone to sign a sympathy card and everyone else has written "My thoughts and prayers are with you." And then as an atheist you have to write something stupid like "Welp, that sucks. Good luck, I guess." Telling someone you're praying for them is AWESOME because you get credit for doing something nice when you're actually not doing shit!

4. When the tithe bin comes around just drop in an envelope with a dollar in it. That way everybody thinks you're tithing. And even the church treasurer won't raise an eyebrow when she opens the envelope, she'll just assume a little kid did that.

5. Date hot christian chicks. They're not going to cheat on you because they're good girls. And if you want to bang them before marriage then simply don't choose a very strict church, and then you can always repent to her and say how ashamed you are that you pressured her to sin, and that you have asked god forgiveness.

6. Have more credibility/comraderie with people. Others will be more likely to believe your filthy lies if they think you're a christian. Or help you out when you have money problems.

That's right bros. The sweetest path through life is to pretend to be something you're not.

And if you're wrong? then I guess you go to hell.
To save my marriage I had to "find God". Somehow I'm now held with a level of respect I've never seen before...

All because I'm lying

I have my pin number tattooed on my arm and people keep thinking I'm a holocaust survivor. Obviously I don't want people to know it's my pin or think that it's disrespectful anti-semitism or anything, so it's been easier to just pretend to be Jewish. I still gotta read the bible and shit, these Wheel of Time books are taking forever, but circumcision gags kill any religious conversations. They love that shit. They want me go onto ancestry.com because I've been calling myself Ari Spielberg but I've got distant relatives who were in the Luftwaffe and shit. No way am I searching for 'how to get Jew blood' on google

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back