I found a picture of Ronda training that Sherdog won't be able to criticize

the dog crashes either way I'm thinking
4675_2ab3.gif

looks like she was in the middle of doing the ric flair strut to me

Why the hate? she is clearly running and practicing defensive techniques. Nunes is fucked!

She is running from that isis guy in the background, totally get the motivation...

Lulz. It's getting way too corny now. You know she's mental when she still employs a fraud like Count Edmond

I kinda hope she wins just to shut up all the lowlifes that spew excessive hate towards her every chance they get. Some of these miserable bastards will hate her forever and they don't even know her. It's really pathetic stuff and of course it's done anonymous.

I kinda hope she wins just to shut up all the lowlifes that spew excessive hate towards her every chance they get. Some of these miserable bastards will hate her forever and they don't even know her. It's really pathetic stuff and of course it's done anonymous.
Careful there JDB ... you're drifting into white knight territory there.

Just vicious.

From where I sit, I really hope she pummels the ugly lesbian gorilla into Bolivian so she can rematch the awkwardness that is Holly Holm. WMMA still sucks mind you, but R3 has me somewhat interested in a female matchup for the first time since she got decapitated by Holm.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back