I fought last night at UFL

If only everybody could do that lol.

Some ppl do say when they work out hard they can eat whatever they want sometimes.

im not fighting anymore so i cant eat whatever I want and not worry about barfing it out later when i get kneed in the stomach. when I was fighting, I ate very healthy, primarily a thai diet.

Ya'll Are saying bannanas too much. What about protein bars nutrient bars whatever. Like im not a big fan of fruits i like veggies but dont like much fruits.

I would ask about yogurt too but im guessing you guys are going to say get a specific kind that has both protein and saturated fat and potassaium.

everyone is different, some peoples stomachs dont handle bannanas well, or it give them a lot of gas..........but generally speaking............bannanas are a super food, they are light, easy on the stomach, have a lot of potassium, and give you a ton of energy. For morning training sessions, you cant go wrong with a bannana before training rather than on an empty stomach....i only used bannans for training, never before a fight, not that its a bad idea, I just never did it..........fight days for me were 1st priority was to be well hydrated, second was well fed, usually rice and chicken.

So my flight is in 2 days. And i have put in some extra work at a ufc gym by my parents house which i am staying at for until i leave to Florida.

Now i actually have to look for rooms in jersey city. My mum has been hassling me bout moving back to jersey and being closer to her. Yes shes annoying like that shes a mother so after miami i should find a place. Cuz 24 hrs in a day and all.

Cardio feels a bit better. Strikes feel a bit better and up to par with my fundamentals. And my movement is still not where it was at in 2017 when i was training in NYC but i feel its good enough now. Im going to war again.

So my flight is in 2 days. And i have put in some extra work at a ufc gym by my parents house which i am staying at for until i leave to Florida.

Now i actually have to look for rooms in jersey city. My mum has been hassling me bout moving back to jersey and being closer to her. Yes shes annoying like that shes a mother so after miami i should find a place. Cuz 24 hrs in a day and all.

Cardio feels a bit better. Strikes feel a bit better and up to par with my fundamentals. And my movement is still not where it was at in 2017 when i was training in NYC but i feel its good enough now. Im going to war again.
What day is the fight?

What day is the fight?

Still unconfirmed but it will be posted on youtube honestly mouse just wants to have a traincation lol but everybody wants to see some fights or wants to fight so hes going to hold 1 fight event.

My mum also knows nothing bout mma or fighting in general and she keeps trying to get me to sign up for that ufc gym even tho i keep telling her that UFC gyms are not really for preparing for fights per se lol.

But i am trying my best to find a room in jersey city to pay rent in. And i will commute to NYC to my old instructors gym in manhattan mendez boxing cuz he always tries to work with my budget and he is a good a instructor.

My mum also knows nothing bout mma or fighting in general and she keeps trying to get me to sign up for that ufc gym even tho i keep telling her that UFC gyms are not really for preparing for fights per se lol.

But i am trying my best to find a room in jersey city to pay rent in. And i will commute to NYC to my old instructors gym in manhattan mendez boxing cuz he always tries to work with my budget and he is a good a instructor.

Go to Brooklyn and spar with my friend. He'll teach you some things

Go to Brooklyn and spar with my friend. He'll teach you some things

The blood bodyguard?

I mean if he not going to ask for money ill do it or just give me a better rate then my old instructor i would too.

That instructor last time i was there he doesnt do classes and doesnt go by the gym prices he has his own personal prices for his personal training. He was going to train me and everything for just $70/month unlimited sessions. Before that when i did have a lot of money in 2017 he was letting me pay only $100 and i was training with him for some time.

The blood bodyguard?

I mean if he not going to ask for money ill do it or just give me a better rate then my old instructor i would too.

That instructor last time i was there he doesnt do classes and doesnt go by the gym prices he has his own personal prices for his personal training. He was going to train me and everything for just $70/month unlimited sessions. Before that when i did have a lot of money in 2017 he was letting me pay only $100 and i was training with him for some time.

Yeah that guy. Don't mention that to him if you do go though hahahaha.

He'd do it for free most likely, I'm not sure how regularly he'd be able to help you out but he knows his shit.

Yeah that guy. Don't mention that to him if you do go though hahahaha.

He'd do it for free most likely, I'm not sure how regularly he'd be able to help you out but he knows his shit.

Lemme dm you my number and you can send it to him. Lol dont worry young MA im not really her biggest fan lol

Sorry to intrude here, I just stumbled upon this thread. But i can't help but say something:

@ironkhan57 , I think there are a lot of reasonable suggestions from other posters here who I'm sure are better than you in fighting, but I'm getting the impression that you say you're listening, but in fact you're not. It's one thing to say that you're actually listening to advice but then you just go ahead and do what you feel is right anyway. They're actually correct that you need more time to train and you shouldn't be fighting soon.

I understand that this is not what you want to hear, but it's not about what we want to hear, it's about the facts. Looking at the video I really agree with the others that you need to improve further. The posters here have been pretty nice to you, giving you some encouragement and all, but read between the lines, everyone here thinks you're not yet ready. Posters here who have trained, and have been more successful than you are giving you proper advice but you're still insisting on going to war in the near future.

I think you've got a lot of heart, but I also think you're overestimating your skills. You're not ready to fight my friend, and I suggest you train more and actually LISTEN to the legit advice in this thread. There's a lot of legit coaching in this thread and again I don't really think you're listening.

It hurts to accept that you're not good enough at something. But only if you admit this then that's when true improvement really comes. You can't fix something if you stubbornly insist that it's not broken. Your pride seems to be getting in the way my friend. I suggest for you to learn to accept the facts, be humble and listen to the advice given by people here, and when you're finally and truly ready, we'll make sure to cheer for you.

Sorry to intrude here, I just stumbled upon this thread. But i can't help but say something:

@ironkhan57 , I think there are a lot of reasonable suggestions from other posters here who I'm sure are better than you in fighting, but I'm getting the impression that you say you're listening, but in fact you're not. It's one thing to say that you're actually listening to advice but then you just go ahead and do what you feel is right anyway. They're actually correct that you need more time to train and you shouldn't be fighting soon.

I understand that this is not what you want to hear, but it's not about what we want to hear, it's about the facts. Looking at the video I really agree with the others that you need to improve further. The posters here have been pretty nice to you, giving you some encouragement and all, but read between the lines, everyone here thinks you're not yet ready. Posters here who have trained, and have been more successful than you are giving you proper advice but you're still insisting on going to war in the near future.

I think you've got a lot of heart, but I also think you're overestimating your skills. You're not ready to fight my friend, and I suggest you train more and actually LISTEN to the legit advice in this thread. There's a lot of legit coaching in this thread and again I don't really think you're listening.

It hurts to accept that you're not good enough at something. But only if you admit this then that's when true improvement really comes. You can't fix something if you stubbornly insist that it's not broken. Your pride seems to be getting in the way my friend. I suggest for you to learn to accept the facts, be humble and listen to the advice given by people here, and when you're finally and truly ready, we'll make sure to cheer for you.

I get what your saying i do. As i said before i wasnt doing much training coming into that last fight. Would i have done better if i was training like i was fighting the champ? Yes. Would i have done much better if i had a few sparring partners too? Yes. That is why this time is different especially since someone in philly was helping me out a bit too.

My main focus is my cardio and my fundamentals in my movement and my striking touching up on those. I had them down when i was training in a few gyms in the last 6 years.

Also now that i'm living in jersey and will be living in jersey city after i get back from miami. Which also means that my boy xan whose a personal trainer can also travel to jersey city or a park in newark. And i have some ppl who are part of the UFL team who are also one of the amatuer fighters in mouses crew can help me.

I appreciate people giving me the benefit of the doubt right now. Ik i do seem a little confident. But ima go to war again and see how this turns out. Not being lazy or just shadowboxing a few days a week with some burnout punches in between rounds. Im actually doing more training and got a few people to help me a bit too.

Thats the difference between el salvaje in that fight and now.

Congrats on your first fight. The last fight of my career I took on the day of the weigh in then found out my opponent was 15kg (33lbs) heavier than me but I said fuck it I've got more than enough fights under my belt and he only had 3 so I took it. I was then was unable to eat the next day at all (work commitments) and showed up on an empty stomach so I know how you feel in that department. I then proceeded to get blown out of the ring in one round after putting up little to no fight. He just smothered me in punches and used his weight advantage to bully me around the ring. If I had paid to watch me fight I would have wanted a refund.

You definitely did better in this fight than I did in my last fight (which is part of the reason I stopped I realized after 15 years the fire had finally burnt out and my will to win had vanished). But be careful when you fight for a guy like Mighty Mouse (A registered sex offender I might add) He came from Street Beefs which aren't known for their fantastic matching, they'll occasionally throw a newby in with a killer to get that sweeet sweeeeeet youtube KO.

Does anyone train you or do you train yourself? And do you do much sparring, the combos you threw seemed to be desperation on par with simply flailing around like a windmill in a hurricane. I'd suggest you do more sparring to get used to being under pressure like that. You took the body shots well god knows in all my fights I got dropped by a lot of body shots and lost 3 fights because of liver shots. Just keep working on cardio, sparring and your combos. You might even be better suited to being a pot shot fighter rather than a combination fighter. My combo's sucked but my pot shotting was great and I put that down to my aversion to getting hit. Work on your reflexes, hit and get on your bike, make them work to get to you, going into a shell and weathering the storm doesn't work for everyone.

But I was also a very very lazy fighter, how lazy you ask? I'll show you a clip from a fight I had at 24 (I'm 28 now) I hadn't trained in 9 months, been to busy playing video games, jerking off and smoking cigs, took it on two days notice. Almost every time I hit him I stepped back to admire my work rather than press the advantage. I won on points but came through unscathed other than my lungs wanting to explode. I do have the full fight but no way I'm posting that laugh fest up.

random bump but is this pro?

no helmets,topless so it would seem that way

I agree with this 100%. @ironkhan57 Take that drive and energy you have in the ring and use it to train as much as you can, work drills until you're exhausted, and focus on improving your skillset.

Lol wtf did I just watch? You guys don't even look in the same weight class. Why are you wearing pants and don't have on boxing shoes? Why does the ref have his shirt off?

Lol wtf did I just watch? You guys don't even look in the same weight class. Why are you wearing pants and don't have on boxing shoes? Why does the ref have his shirt off?

It's a tough man contest run by a convicted pedophile where the participants do not get paid.

It's a tough man contest run by a convicted pedophile where the participants do not get paid.

Is this Mouse guy a known figure? How come people know his criminal history?

All of a sudden all these UFL fights are popping up on my feed.

Is this Mouse guy a known figure? How come people know his criminal history?

All of a sudden all these UFL fights are popping up on my feed.

He's a guy who got jailled for sex with a 13 year old.

He's known through Street Beefs originally, but they got rid of him when they found out he was lying about his charges. So he stared his UFL bullshit.

He's a guy who got jailled for sex with a 13 year old.

He's known through Street Beefs originally, but they got rid of him when they found out he was lying about his charges. So he stared his UFL bullshit.

I see. I'm not hip with the street fighting scene, thanks for the info.

Back