I fought last night at UFL

You eat pork after weigh ins? I always thought fighters stay away from pork cuz of the amount of fat in it?

"I" eat pork after weigh ins............do you? I dont know cause im not you and your not me, pork is good for me....does it work for you? apparently pork makes your stomach feel weird, so pork is not going to work for you..........this is my whole point khan, what works for me may not work for you.........your arabic, maybe curry is your comfort food, maybe its baloney sandwhiches, I dunno man but whatever it is....is up to you to figure out.

I cant remember all the sciences behind it, but my understanding is that white rice is good for quick energy, plus some protein, my wifes asian so I mainly eat asian diet.......sometimes I eat pho calamari and whole shrimp with the head still on after weigh ins......sometimes pork blood........this is what works for me, other people might throw up eating it.

meat, beans, rice, pasta, things like that. Banana is also a very good snack.........anyways man, no salad.

maybe a meal with naan bread..............youll figure it out.

My suggestions is to if you know a good meal that you would eat on hard training days that worked for you..........do that on fight day.

Well, even bodybuilders know that. They cycle their macronutrients. But this is a deep discussion for the D&S section which I had ages ago

my old coach is back in his home country, hes been on the "carnivore" diet for a while now, eats nothing but meat, and a lot of it. He says he feels the best he has ever been in his life and he is the strongest he has ever been...........dont really know much about it but thought it was interesting to say the least.

eats nothing but meat, and a lot of it. He says he feels the best he has ever been in his life and he is the strongest he has ever been...........dont really know much
Ask him what exactly meat and how he prepare it, please.
This is in Thailand?

Beef is considered as good meat yes.
I actually to like beef, but question is what parts and how to prepare?
I loved half prepared liver and eggs for example.

Beef is considered as good meat yes.
I actually to like beef, but question is what parts and how to prepare?
I loved half prepared liver and eggs for example.

im really not sure what he does exactly, just eats only meat is all i know.

not sure what he does exactly, just eats only meat is all i know.
Ask him more detailed if you can, beef meat is pretty different depending from what body part it comes.

Last edited:
Getting cancer reading this thread...

"I" eat pork after weigh ins............do you? I dont know cause im not you and your not me, pork is good for me....does it work for you? apparently pork makes your stomach feel weird, so pork is not going to work for you..........this is my whole point khan, what works for me may not work for you.........your arabic, maybe curry is your comfort food, maybe its baloney sandwhiches, I dunno man but whatever it is....is up to you to figure out.

I cant remember all the sciences behind it, but my understanding is that white rice is good for quick energy, plus some protein, my wifes asian so I mainly eat asian diet.......sometimes I eat pho calamari and whole shrimp with the head still on after weigh ins......sometimes pork blood........this is what works for me, other people might throw up eating it.

meat, beans, rice, pasta, things like that. Banana is also a very good snack.........anyways man, no salad.

maybe a meal with naan bread..............youll figure it out.

My suggestions is to if you know a good meal that you would eat on hard training days that worked for you..........do that on fight day.

I am desi not arab ya racist wanker lmao jk some ppl actually dont know the difference.

Honestly i dont eat curry at all but if im going to fill my stomach after weigh ins ima eat a burger or some spaghetti with some meat or even a deli sandwhich.

im really not sure what he does exactly, just eats only meat is all i know.
I've been eating a ton of meat. Gave up grains, legumes, and nightshades on my variation of aip diet and feel strong as ever. I feel so much better. Still need to hit you up for that training session but tons of excuses for why I haven't yet. Mainly because I'm poor.

I've been eating a ton of meat. Gave up grains, legumes, and nightshades on my variation of aip diet and feel strong as ever. I feel so much better. Still need to hit you up for that training session but tons of excuses for why I haven't yet. Mainly because I'm poor.

no worries bro!! I used to do the paleo diet, felt great, i have been just eating like a regular person lately, aka slob, and definitely feel a difference.

no worries bro!! I used to do the paleo diet, felt great, i have been just eating like a regular person lately, aka slob, and definitely feel a difference.

Are you saying your eating mcdonalds everyday?

Cuz thats what i would classify as a slob lol.

If you are hungry before fighting and have no time to eat or forgot to eat, take 1 or 2 bananas. gives you 1 or 2 hours of good power. Fast uncomplicated eating. Cheap too. Eat them 1 hour before. At least eat.

If you are hungry before fighting and have no time to eat or forgot to eat, take 1 or 2 bananas. gives you 1 or 2 hours of good power. Fast uncomplicated eating. Cheap too. Eat them 1 hour before. At least eat.

Ya'll Are saying bannanas too much. What about protein bars nutrient bars whatever. Like im not a big fan of fruits i like veggies but dont like much fruits.

I would ask about yogurt too but im guessing you guys are going to say get a specific kind that has both protein and saturated fat and potassaium.

I dont know about diet, nutrient bars etc. I realized when in emergency bananas do well and are easy. Dont like fruits that much too..... gulp them down.

Just my 2 cents

Back