I fought last night at UFL

Honestly before a fight blander the better, less chance of it upsetting your stomach or shitting yourself mid fight.

The most crowded place at an ammy event?

The toilet especially if theres one for all gym lol

The most crowded place at an ammy event?

The toilet especially if theres one for all gym lol

Every once in a while i do have a bladder problem which it actually bothers me and makes me feel uncomfortable around ppl when it happens not really a major blader problem but a weird very very minor bladder issue.

Thats what happened before the event officially started. I spent 30 mins jn the bathroom it passed after that.

So tofu, rice, beef balogne on a sandwhich and biscuits shit like that?

Your comfort food may be different than mine. I like rice and pork blood with quail eggs after weigh ins. Eat something healthy, easy on stomach, and give you energy, rice, pasta, etc. If baloney sandwiches works for you go for it.

Your comfort food may be different than mine. I like rice and pork blood with quail eggs after weigh ins. Eat something healthy, easy on stomach, and give you energy, rice, pasta, etc. If baloney sandwiches works for you go for it.

You eat pork after weigh ins? I always thought fighters stay away from pork cuz of the amount of fat in it?

^Only the ones who dont know any better. Fat is a great source of fuel and good for your brain.

Pair it with sugar/starch and that's when the problems arise.

^Only the ones who dont know any better. Fat is a great source of fuel and good for your brain.

I think a lot of people have been rethinking diets lately, I never liked the body building model for fighting. Fats are essential to any performance athlete.

I think a lot of people have been rethinking diets lately, I never liked the body building model for fighting. Fats are essential to any performance athlete.

Well, even bodybuilders know that. They cycle their macronutrients. But this is a deep discussion for the D&S section which I had ages ago

Well pork normally makes my stomach feel weird or like im sick for 5 mins so i wouldnt eat pork after weigh ins especiallly on an empty stomach good thing there are no weigh ins in this shit.

Ill stick to chicken and rice or pasta and meatballs or something. But definitely not going to try and bloat myself.

So i fought last night, i was suppose to fight a guy who towers over me and is heavier but has no hands. But i get matched with a new guy who it was his first fight with ufl. Now before you watch the vid, i was not a 100% going in cuz i did not eat a good solid meal prior to showing up to the event and before i came in the ring i was aching in my stomach and that effected my cardio. Nonetheless bring on the criticism, if the trolls want to come in here and talk shit idgaf i still went war and didnt throw in the towel knowing it was over before it was over, i tried to at least ride a decision but the owner of ufl whose reffing he called it but i didnt want to disappoint him and throw in the towel since he gave me that chance.

Not too happy how things went but at least i can say i didnt give up.

You got into the ring. Everything after that is secondary. Congratulations.

Greens are basically performance enhancers.

Fat is most people's main calorie source. If you don't have some you'll basically be starving all the time. That said pork is notorious for giving people a stinky butt regardless if theres a digestif like sauce.

A lot of what you can handle is based on your individual gut bacteria, which can change. But in general blander is better as mentioned before.

Caffeine is also a legal performance enhancer. Maybe stay away from coffee though so you don't get the shits.

I don't know how all this might mess with your boxing flow, but it bears mention.

@Sinister , what’s your opinion on cooking rice with coconut oil? As mentioned before, it’s bad to combined high fat with starch. But I’m curious if I can get away with it.

@Sinister , what’s your opinion on cooking rice with coconut oil? As mentioned before, it’s bad to combined high fat with starch. But I’m curious if I can get away with it.

Thats really ironic how you asked that cuz your profile pic is a bowl of noodles lol.

Coconut oil is a natural laxative. Use olive or canola oil, though probably any oil on rice tastes like shit. Food all has different properties, kind of like potions in a video game. It's kind of ironic there's so many vg addicts who don't know basic shit about life. Shrug

Salted organic roasted almonds are a great fat source if you're not getting it from meat. Plus it has potassium and magnesium..combined with the salt thats all you need for electrolytes i think... ? Hard to remember since ive internalized all of tgis. Chicken thighs have more fat than breasts. Theres also dairy, fish.. And beef obviously has fat.

Last edited:
So i fought last night, i was suppose to fight a guy who towers over me and is heavier but has no hands. But i get matched with a new guy who it was his first fight with ufl. Now before you watch the vid, i was not a 100% going in cuz i did not eat a good solid meal prior to showing up to the event and before i came in the ring i was aching in my stomach and that effected my cardio. Nonetheless bring on the criticism, if the trolls want to come in here and talk shit idgaf i still went war and didnt throw in the towel knowing it was over before it was over, i tried to at least ride a decision but the owner of ufl whose reffing he called it but i didnt want to disappoint him and throw in the towel since he gave me that chance.

Not too happy how things went but at least i can say i didnt give up.

Good fight brother, but you need more work before you step back in.

Work on your jab, and watch his left. You began a lot of exchanges with your right cross or hook but not as an accurate counter just whiffing. Put those behind a jab. It seemed like your lead hand was non existent, and his lead hand was landing at will. Spar with people who can give you a good stiff jab and lead straight to work off of.

Look on the bright side, not only do you have the cajones to get into the ring but you also now have this tape you can analyze.

Do it unemotionally, learn, improve. You got this.

On the dietary front I'd ideally get there early enough to have a full meal 4 hours prior to fight time. But don't stress that stuff very hard. You need to work on your lead hand and defending the lead hand.

Also, you're going to want to react to what Woldog is saying with anger or pride. That's natural. Don't do that. He's right, he may not be polite about it but that doesn't make him wrong. You need more work and a serious devoted coach who's at least willing to put their reputation and corner work behind your brain health before you book another fight.

Last edited:
I think somewhere I read one fist of meat, one fist of veggies and two fists of starches.

I remember in my younger days when I would go to Chipotle I'd get double meat and no beans (cuz the rice is carbs too). I guess beans have protein too, but I'm not really much into beans. Their chicken is the thigh variety regardless.

Honestly diet is a big deal.

There's websites that have nutrition data you can look up on the spot.

The worrying thing is that you have been training for 6 years. That's a long time to become a good boxer. I know people who started to compete after 4/6 months who look OK, but after 3 years they are winning regional titles.

If after 6 years this is how you look, I would not be thinking of a game plan. Like some people have said before me, get back to learning the basics. Working on learning some distance control, work on keeping your cool and getting basic defense. start working your cardio and get some decent sparring rounds in. Have a think about getting back in the ring in 6 months if your COACH thinks you are ready, but not in a few weeks.

Good luck with it

The worrying thing is that you have been training for 6 years. That's a long time to become a good boxer. I know people who started to compete after 4/6 months who look OK, but after 3 years they are winning regional titles.

If after 6 years this is how you look, I would not be thinking of a game plan. Like some people have said before me, get back to learning the basics. Working on learning some distance control, work on keeping your cool and getting basic defense. start working your cardio and get some decent sparring rounds in. Have a think about getting back in the ring in 6 months if your COACH thinks you are ready, but not in a few weeks.

Good luck with it

Exactly what we've been saying, but in a simpler easier to understand form. 100% correct.

Good fight brother, but you need more work before you step back in.

Work on your jab, and watch his left. You began a lot of exchanges with your right cross or hook but not as an accurate counter just whiffing. Put those behind a jab. It seemed like your lead hand was non existent, and his lead hand was landing at will. Spar with people who can give you a good stiff jab and lead straight to work off of.

Look on the bright side, not only do you have the cajones to get into the ring but you also now have this tape you can analyze.

Do it unemotionally, learn, improve. You got this.

On the dietary front I'd ideally get there early enough to have a full meal 4 hours prior to fight time. But don't stress that stuff very hard. You need to work on your lead hand and defending the lead hand.

Also, you're going to want to react to what Woldog is saying with anger or pride. That's natural. Don't do that. He's right, he may not be polite about it but that doesn't make him wrong. You need more work and a serious devoted coach who's at least willing to put their reputation and corner work behind your brain health before you book another fight.

That was actually what i was thinking i needed to use the jab more especially to set up shit like my right hand.

That left was what i was trying to counter off of the whole fight. But ironically i should have been throwing my jab more so i could counter better. That and i've been working on a little more tactical movement. And ive been pushing myself a lot cardio wise too. So im taking this a lot more seriously then the last time.

He did adjust after i caught that jab a few times thats why he was timing it more mid way thru the first.

I am going back to basic. And it was 6 years on and off not completely on training. Sometimes i had to train myself a bit.

Next time will be different tho. I believe after the event ima still be doing some training with america top team. So thats an upside to it.

Theres actually some ppl near the train stations in a kind of more ghetto part where ppl be trying to just spar basically. So i think i might put on the gloves with them. Then do some sparring once i land and wake up in miami.

Last edited:
Is it disrespectful to say a trainer failed you? took your money and failed to raise your skill level seems like a failed trainer to me.

sounds like 99% of the coaches out there. at most places, joining a gym does not get you coaching, it gets you access to use the facility and maybe take some classes........any actual instruction/coaching doesnt come with your gym membership, it comes with paying for privates, or fighting for the gym.

Last edited:
Back