I forgot Johny Harvey Hendricks retired

Danis_champ

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I went to his fighter profile and checked if he has a fight coming up - no. then went to wiki and read that he is retired. I remember reading about it but totally forgot about it. he was a beast in his prime. Stop with the USADA accusations. If you read his interviews he admitted that he was training like hobbyist after Matt Brown fight. Ofc that is why couldn't keep up with the elite anymore.

One last shoutout for the Bigg Rigg:

Technically it was the fries that retired him from WW

No shit, Sherlock. He announced his retirement 2 months ago.

Dudes gonna be 400lbs in a few years

No shit, Sherlock. He announced his retirement 2 months ago.
Yeah now I remember this too but this news went under the radar somehow. I didn't see much buzz after the announcement

LOL at the thread title edit (again). Mods, please restore his OP for continued shaming.

Was really surprised he didnt end up at Bellator.

They would have taken him, and he had a failed restaurant and a truck worth like 80k dollars. Figured he would need the paychecks.

To the man who beat GSP in his prime

<GinJuice>

USADA set in upon his prime and ruined his career. Tis a shame but whatever... never like him much anyhow.

Edit: sorry op.. hard to mention this guy without USADA though

Dude quickly went from one of the most beloved fighters to one of the most roasted upon

RIP Prime Juiced WW Hendricks

tumblr_my2q5mrGlB1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

johny-hendricks-knocks-out-martin-kampmann.gif

johny-hendricks-ko-walburger.gif

He is a pure redneck. Fighting obesity in a hummer on the way to his own steakhouse. The American dream.

Crazy, he had a 15-1 record when he faced GSP. Now his record is 18-8. Dude won 1 fight in his last 6.

Back