I forgot how unbearable this place gets when Conor wins

Raising suspicion has nothing to do with "holigan simpletons" But if you want to twist it to such absurd dense levels to make yourself seem self righteous for whatever insecure reason, by all means do what helps you sleep at night.
Blurting out baseless accusations and glorifying them as suspicions to make it seem like you're actually concerned by some sort of evidence and not just upset by the outcome of a fight.
Besides, that's not even what you were talking about when you replied to TS, you just singled that out right now to at least try and make it seem more reasonable than the sad rant you initially posted here gives away. Saying it has "nothing to do with hooligan simpletons" right after literally stating, and I quote: "You want some pussy PC shit, go to your safe space" is funny though, I'll give you that.

Blurting out baseless accusations and glorifying them as suspicions to make it seem like you're actually concerned by some sort of evidence and not just upset by the outcome of a fight.
Besides, that's not even what you were talking about when you replied to TS, you just singled that out right now to at least try and make it seem more reasonable than the sad rant you initially posted here gives away. Saying it has "nothing to do with hooligan simpletons" right after literally stating, and I quote: "You want some pussy PC shit, go to your safe space" is funny though, I'll give you that.
I can't even respond to this nonsense

giphy.gif
donald-cerone-696x392.jpg

XFqHtXEg.jpg

Insecure Conor fanboys grasping at anything, making shit threads constantly, half of them unreadable.
<{1-17}>

Insecure Conor haters trying to discredit him every second, saying his opponent “took a dive,” and the fight was “fake.”
<4>

After the 1,000,000th thread, it gets old.
STOP. Just stop.
<DisgustingHHH>
<Waaah>

Grasping at anything? Conor fans probably don’t need to be doing that right now, a 40 sec KO is a fair result.

It's not so bad; just wait to savor the schadenfreude when he loses again.

I was actually thinking the opposite. It seems pretty reserved tonight.

meh... ckeboy lost 7 / 11 now
not a big win at all

The way Conor defeated Cowboy was absolutely amazing, it was destruction like no other. You can deduct something from a victory like that. MMA math is not everything but not totally useless like you try to potray it.

You can deduct that Cowboy is not that good and has been KO'd a bunch of times and you can deduct that Conor is a great fighter, something everybody already knew. What else do you want me to deduct? In what pedestal do you want me to put Conor in? Because i can't put him in the pedastal of being the best fighter in the world, and that's the only one that really matters.

Back