I forgive TJ for the EPO

giphy.gif

lolllllllll I miss cejudo

TJ is under the luggage size and weight limit, so I don't have a problem with this.

I'm not a fan of ppl takin peds but one offense and hes such a phenomenal fighter I'm ok to see what happens with him now

They're just 2 young studs who dont give a damn what other people think of them. They're living life to fullest and grabbing every opportunity with both hands. That's why they've slain more ass in a month than you have in your entire lifetime. Keep hating while they keep winning
Yeah I don’t think so, I think you’re projecting your insignificant existence onto me. TJ is literally a turbo manlet who overcompensates for his Napoleon complex with steroids. He’s not getting more pussy than me unless he’s paying for it, but honestly I doubt he even has more money, and if you think he’s famous then you’re pretty naïve. Literally no one outside of sherdog would even recognize him.

I do forgive TJ and believe everybody should be given a second chance (depending on the circumstance), he lost two years of his career.

If he did cheat in other fights which they did test old samples and were negative, then that sucks, but he's the one that has to sleep at night when he's older and know it wasn't a true representation.

I never cared because most of the guys he’s been up against were probably on the gear.

But I’ve got to admit; kinda funny how it played out. Champ picks on a lower weight class, says he’s going to kill the division, and then proceeds to get knocked out in 30 seconds and suspended for two years lol.

I still have much more respect for TJ than that bean pole bully Corey sandhagen who fights 3-4 weigh classes lower then he should be

Every man deserves a second chance and we all make mistakes.

That said…

There are limits, and some things can not be forgiven.

And I will never forgive him for this….

LazyMarriedAfricanrockpython-size_restricted.gif

Might take the title for the most cringe attention seeking by an mma fighter, the type of thing that makes one embarrassed to admit they’re a martial artist or fan.

<{clintugh}>
You that that was cringe...
UFC+bole.jpg

I do forgive TJ and believe everybody should be given a second chance (depending on the circumstance), he lost two years of his career.

If he did cheat in other fights which they did test old samples and were negative, then that sucks, but he's the one that has to sleep at night when he's older and know it wasn't a true representation.
Ok, but are you taking the luggage carousel incident into account?

You that that was cringe...
UFC+bole.jpg
Yeah he’s totally that type, probably wore it at the church ceremony too, made the priest put in on him as he announced them man and wife.
<36>

Why bother? There's no point. So-called 'PED' are a fools errand. It is literal fiction. A case of the emperor having no clothes.

Drugs are for sick people. Drugs make healthy people sick.

I never blamed him at all for the EPO. He just got caught.

Everybody's on steroids.

TJ's old samples tested negative for EPO, which is why his victories over Garbrandt weren't overturned. TJ isn't alone in his PED use. Silva, Jones, and many others have been caught using, but they don't receive a fraction of the hate that TJ gets. Silva has his excuses (and they changed quite frequently), but so did TJ--that horrendous, horribly advised weight cut.

Team Alpha Male released footage of Garbrandt knocking TJ down during training, edited the footage, and called it a knockout. Chris Holdsworth concocted the story about TJ right at the time TJ was to fight Garbrandt for the first time, playing mind games with TJ. I have very little sympathy for anyone at TAM--and Garbrandt, in accusing TJ of using EPO, indicted TAM at the same time.

Renan Barao's corner said that TJ had "pillow fists" and "Barbie doll hands" (or something to that effect). And that was AFTER being knocked out by TJ once already. I'm shedding no tears for Barao.

TJ cheated, plain and simple. It's not up for us to forgive, but we should at least be consistent and hold others to the same standards.
I dont know what forum you have been reading but Bones and spider cop heaps for their indiscretions.

he's a rat that ended career of Renan because of his doping, he should be banned from the sport.

imagine you train your whole life, give your blood and sweat in training and a guy even the ass doped come and takes everything from you.

I not forgive cheaters !!

we had a 28-year-old GOAT contender at 32-1 10 years undefeated whose career was ended by an EPO cheating fuck after a 5 round beating (yes that's how long Renan endured).

can't forgive that.

Every man deserves a second chance and we all make mistakes.

That said…

There are limits, and some things can not be forgiven.

And I will never forgive him for this….

LazyMarriedAfricanrockpython-size_restricted.gif

Might take the title for the most cringe attention seeking by an mma fighter, the type of thing that makes one embarrassed to admit they’re a martial artist or fan.

<{clintugh}>
Justin Bucknutz is the GOAT trainer and the baggage carousel training is essential for proper balance.

If Bucknutz was in TJ’s corner tonight, SnKe would have KO’d skinny Sandbag

The Airport Scene. I honestly didn’t know what to think… I’m still not sure, honestly.
He’s professional fighter that acts like the tapout TShirt guy who wishes he was a real fighter.

It is always hilarious looking at Sherdog comments about people who cheat.... One fighter gets hell. Another gets forgiven. lol.

The mixed bag is usually all in the name of some motive to fit your need.

he's a rat that ended career of Renan because of his doping, he should be banned from the sport.

imagine you train your whole life, give your blood and sweat in training and a guy even the ass doped come and takes everything from you.

I not forgive cheaters !!

Renan is trash and dances like a woman. Fruity ass Renan ass nikkuh.

Back