I forgive TJ for the EPO

he's a rat that ended career of Renan because of his doping, he should be banned from the sport.

imagine you train your whole life, give your blood and sweat in training and a guy even the ass doped come and takes everything from you.

I not forgive cheaters !!

I mean yeah, f@ck cheating, but imagine being so naive to think your boy in your AV dont use nothing, imagine being so naive to think most fighters dont use PEDS..... i not forgive naiveness

I was never mad at TJ for being a big cheater. I pick and choose when to care about PEDs.

If you're not cheating, you're not trying!

200.gif

he's a rat that ended career of Renan because of his doping, he should be banned from the sport.

imagine you train your whole life, give your blood and sweat in training and a guy even the ass doped come and takes everything from you.

I not forgive cheaters !!
Lol at Bararo being clean

The snake nickname has never been more appropriately applied

TJ's old samples tested negative for EPO, which is why his victories over Garbrandt weren't overturned. TJ isn't alone in his PED use. Silva, Jones, and many others have been caught using, but they don't receive a fraction of the hate that TJ gets. .

LOL Some of you guys are something else. That's fucking hilarious to say Silva and especially Jones don't get the hate that TJ gets. People have made a cottage industry out of hating Jones on here.

You can’t have epon without epo.

peY , eurt

Fat couch warriors judging a Prize fighter for using PEDs…As if some of the losers would be against doing it if you were in his position.

Half you idiots don’t realize that most are on PED’s but they are smart enough to use smaller amounts and dosage more correctly

They're just 2 young studs who dont give a damn what other people think of them. They're living life to fullest and grabbing every opportunity with both hands. That's why they've slain more ass in a month than you have in your entire lifetime. Keep hating while they keep winning
<Huh2><Neil01>

exactly Renan was p4p he took such a beating he was never the same Tj was definitely on dope that fight not mention he gave his own teammate brain damage during light drill guys a dirt bag man
This, I can forgive ruining a fighters career in the ring. To fight means you have to accept the risks. One of the risks being that not every fighter will follow the rules and be clean. If you think they are you're naïve. But to deliberately and maliciously injury a training partner because of ego I think that's a step too far.

TJ's old samples tested negative for EPO, which is why his victories over Garbrandt weren't overturned. TJ isn't alone in his PED use. Silva, Jones, and many others have been caught using, but they don't receive a fraction of the hate that TJ gets. Silva has his excuses (and they changed quite frequently), but so did TJ--that horrendous, horribly advised weight cut.

Team Alpha Male released footage of Garbrandt knocking TJ down during training, edited the footage, and called it a knockout. Chris Holdsworth concocted the story about TJ right at the time TJ was to fight Garbrandt for the first time, playing mind games with TJ. I have very little sympathy for anyone at TAM--and Garbrandt, in accusing TJ of using EPO, indicted TAM at the same time.

Renan Barao's corner said that TJ had "pillow fists" and "Barbie doll hands" (or something to that effect). And that was AFTER being knocked out by TJ once already. I'm shedding no tears for Barao.

TJ cheated, plain and simple. It's not up for us to forgive, but we should at least be consistent and hold others to the same standards.

EPO is only detectable for like 72 hours. Also, it is an additional test that they have to conduct. They do not test for EPO unless there is another abnormality in the bloodwork.

I remember Dana raising a stink about this, because apparently the UFC pays USADA a lot of money, and he was disappointed that they do not test for EPO in standard testing.

1. so did TJ--that horrendous, horribly advised weight cut.

2. Chris Holdsworth concocted the story about TJ
1. TJ specifically choose to pursue that weight cut. He is a good size BW and tried to chase DJ and then Cejudo for a 2nd title. Calling out the champion below you is a pussy move. If you are so good go after the champion above. TJ knows better than anyone what the difference is between pay as champ and challenger. He made $25k for his first fight after losing the belt the first time. He should have stayed in his own lane and he paid for it. Calling out the smaller guy is the unforgivable part and TJ didn't even have any defences to speak of. He had a long list of BWs to fight.

2. What is your source for the Chris Holdsworth career ending concussion from TJ in training being "Fake". Just saying something is fake doesn't make it so.

Hahaha, thought I might roast TS for his overinflated opinion of himself. Instead,
tenor.gif

TJ's old samples tested negative for EPO, which is why his victories over Garbrandt weren't overturned. TJ isn't alone in his PED use. Silva, Jones, and many others have been caught using, but they don't receive a fraction of the hate that TJ gets.

Are you in earnest?? How many Jones threads have you actually read???

I am a TJ fan and have been since he came onto the scene. Always sucks when someone you support cheats but I'm sure he's learned the hard way.

That said this will be a tough out for him. Two years off and Sandhagen has been on fire as of late.

TJ probably fought doing the juice but never got caught because he cycled. Let's see what happens today.

Back