I forgive TJ for the EPO

Koro_11

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Every man deserves a second chance and we all make mistakes.

That said…

There are limits, and some things can not be forgiven.

And I will never forgive him for this….

LazyMarriedAfricanrockpython-size_restricted.gif

Might take the title for the most cringe attention seeking by an mma fighter, the type of thing that makes one embarrassed to admit they’re a martial artist or fan.

<{clintugh}>

I don't get it. His handspeed is pretty decent?

he's a rat that ended career of Renan because of his doping, he should be banned from the sport.

imagine you train your whole life, give your blood and sweat in training and a guy even the ass doped come and takes everything from you.

I not forgive cheaters !!

he's a rat that ended career of Renan because of his doping, he should be banned from the sport.

imagine you train your whole life, give your blood and sweat in training and a guy even the ass doped come and takes everything from you.

exactly Renan was p4p he took such a beating he was never the same Tj was definitely on dope that fight not mention he gave his own teammate brain damage during light drill guys a dirt bag man

Every man deserves a second chance and we all make mistakes.
LazyMarriedAfricanrockpython-size_restricted.gif

<{clintugh}>

They're just 2 young studs who dont give a damn what other people think of them. They're living life to fullest and grabbing every opportunity with both hands. That's why they've slain more ass in a month than you have in your entire lifetime. Keep hating while they keep winning

That's the worst thing a man can do. EPO just seals the deal.

<{hfved}>

Renan was on the juice too was he not?

Considering one of his teammates accused him of using the exact PED that he eventually popped for, I have a hard time buying the "one time thing" excuse. It wasn't a mistake, it was a habit. Not to mention, he just comes across as a reprehensible human being. I will always root for his opponents.

TJ's old samples tested negative for EPO, which is why his victories over Garbrandt weren't overturned. TJ isn't alone in his PED use. Silva, Jones, and many others have been caught using, but they don't receive a fraction of the hate that TJ gets. Silva has his excuses (and they changed quite frequently), but so did TJ--that horrendous, horribly advised weight cut.

Team Alpha Male released footage of Garbrandt knocking TJ down during training, edited the footage, and called it a knockout. Chris Holdsworth concocted the story about TJ right at the time TJ was to fight Garbrandt for the first time, playing mind games with TJ. I have very little sympathy for anyone at TAM--and Garbrandt, in accusing TJ of using EPO, indicted TAM at the same time.

Renan Barao's corner said that TJ had "pillow fists" and "Barbie doll hands" (or something to that effect). And that was AFTER being knocked out by TJ once already. I'm shedding no tears for Barao.

TJ cheated, plain and simple. It's not up for us to forgive, but we should at least be consistent and hold others to the same standards.

Back