I Firmly Believe That "Revenge Cain" Can't and Won't Be Stopped

mauricesmithfan

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I was shocked at the Cain vs. Werdum 2 poll.

When Cain is seeking vengeance, he is operating at an X factor hyper-mode level that us mere mortals can't even begin to comprehend.

And the new...

Depends on the altitude

Cain is going to a knee clinic and Werdum is the doctor.

I think he will do better than the last fight, but hard to say if he will beat Werdum

Wasn't he technically still "Revenge Cain" when he got his ass handed to him by Werdum?

I was shocked at the Cain vs. Werdum 2 poll.

When Cain is seeking vengeance, he is operating at an X factor hyper-mode level that us mere mortals can't even begin to comprehend.

And the new...

How does Revenge Cain compare to Sea-level Cain?

Is he going to be as dangerous as Serious Silva or That Look In His Eye Chuck Liddell?

I hope you don't even try to compare him to Turd-hold Weidman. Then I'll know you're trolling.

Revenge Cain... lol

I'm a fan of both fighters, but hoping for Werdum to win again just so Dana can have another stroke after his plan backfires, probably will just make an interim belt for Cain then

I think that is the last thing Cain wants to do is visit any clinic regarding a knee........considering the injuries and all

Cain did look lackluster in that last fight, but Werdum matches up well with him and was part of the reason why he looked so lackluster. I do think Cain will perform better in the rematch, probably not better enough to win though. Werdum is better in the clinch and on the ground.

Then hopefully we get a trilogy. Maybe Bigfoot will have worked his way back into title contention by then.

Depends on how he handles the loss. Werdum made him his bitch,that can be hard on a fighter.

tumblr_m6ha2uyfh71rwcc6bo1_400.gif

Werdum is going to a being-pushed-up-against-the-cage-and-dirty-boxed clinic and Cain is the Doctor, nurse and janitor.

lol as if Cain didn't attempt that in the first fight. Fabs is just superior in the clinch.

How does Revenge Cain compare to Sea-level Cain?

Is he going to be as dangerous as Serious Silva or That Look In His Eye Chuck Liddell?

I hope you don't even try to compare him to Turd-hold Weidman. Then I'll know you're trolling.

lol what about motivated penn That Look In His Eye Chuck Liddell hhaahahha wtf

Werdum is just a very bad match for Cain.

Eh...prolly not. My money is on Revege Cain doing too much angry cross-fit again and blowing out various ligaments.

Werdum finishes Cain even faster this time, me tinks.

Sea level Cain won't matter because Werdum will still have the fighter IQ to train at altitude, Cain's natural enemy.

Werdum is going to a being-pushed-up-against-the-cage-and-dirty-boxed clinic and Cain is the Doctor, nurse and janitor.

Cadio machine Cain couldn't even do that for one round against Werdum last fight and that is all he was trying to do. Also that's racist calling Cain a janitor... stop triggering me.

Back