Media I finally won a fight!

A glorified sparring match against some white belt. Congrats
I mean I'm a white belt too, so I thought it was alright. Lol.
And that's basically how I feel about it too. Just wanted to get a quick W and some views before my beef match.

Congratulations bruh, you took his cheeks. Good job on staying relaxed while your opponent was spazzing out.
Thanks dude! I just joined a Jiu Jitsu school a couple weeks ago, but we'd been drilling that exact position a lot and just worked on the arm triangle in my last class before the fight, so it was all fresh in my mind. It's like I just went through the same motions again, so I was super chill. All the guys I roll with are usually way better than me, so wasI like "oh, this is easy." Lol.

You went the wrong way to defend the guillotine, you probably should have stayed on the side you started on. He wasn't liking the shoulder pressure, but he didn't let go of the guillotine. You probably could have got him with the Von Flue Choke.

Good work.
Classic example of what a bit of training will do against a guy who looks tough but can't fight for shit.

Ha ha ha, that was crazy. It was pretty funny that between rounds you just sat staring at each other. They could have had the decency to wheel you to your corner.
Lol. Yeah, that was a little different, but it was cool. The coach gave us both water in between rounds and got us worked up to go again. Bangtyme is the best. Lol.

Need to work on your footwork. So does your opponent.
Fair enough. Lol. I just slowed it down and counted because I'm a nerd, and I threw 389 punches in that fight! 99 in the first, 138 in the second, and 152 in the third! That's solid volume striking! Lol. My arms were gassed by the end though. I think he could tell which is why he went full Kimbo in the last ten seconds.

Well done. The Von Flue was there all day for you, but good close with the Triangle.

Back