I finally am seeing Iron Maiden live this Saturday

Oh.

Shit I saw them for like 10 bucks a few years back.. no bootsie but Clinton was there and it was fun as hell.

It was at this cajun fest in Austin. First time I ate a fried squirrel.

I said a few years back, thinking about it.. more like 10 years.

Mothership is one of my all time favorites
That would be great, Clinton just released some stuff under the P-Funk name within the past year so he's still going at it. Seeing prime Funkadelic would be mindblowing.

Have fun man, live sets are always really fun.

I have not seen Iron Maiden. I have seen Rod Stewart though. Great gig!

Have fun buddeh!

Did he sing his famous song Two Minutes to Midnight???? Or did he settle for the classics, like Electric Eye and Paranoid?

Did he sing his famous song Two Minutes to Midnight???? Or did he settle for the classics, like Electric Eye and Paranoid?
To be honest I only at the time knew two or three of his songs, so there was a lot of songs I was not familiar with at all. But a bunch of times he'd get in to a song, then I'd realize I knew it from my childhood.

What amazed me was at nearly 74 years old he had an insane amount of energy! And the atmosphere was insane! Everyone I saw in attendance was in high spirits.So even though a lot of songs I didn't know too well, I had an awesome time!

Him singing Maggie May, I don't wanna talk about it, Do ya think I'm sexy & Sailing was amazing!

He did also sing The killing of Georgie.

As fun as it is seeing all these old bands like Maiden, AC/DC etc it's a bit depressing seeing 60 year old men on stage acting like they're 25 at the same time.

To be honest I only at the time knew two or three of his songs, so there was a lot of songs I was not familiar with at all. But a bunch of times he'd get in to a song, then I'd realize I knew it from my childhood.

What amazed me was at nearly 74 years old he had an insane amount of energy! And the atmosphere was insane! Everyone I saw in attendance was in high spirits.So even though a lot of songs I didn't know too well, I had an awesome time!

Him singing Maggie May, I don't wanna talk about it, Do ya think I'm sexy & Sailing was amazing!

He did also sing The killing of Georgie.

But the real question remains - Did he play Born in the USA?

Happy for ya TS! Should be an awesome show. Are many of the original members still playing? Wife and I went to see Boston last Summer at Shoreline. Definitely was on my Bucket list. Still had one of the OG guitarists and of course Tom Shoals. The Lead singer won a Karaoke contest for best Boston sound alike and ended up being lead vocals on their tour! He wasn't bad at all.... GREAT show. Always say... better late than never. :cool:

I have not seen Iron Maiden. I have seen Rod Stewart though. Great gig!

Have fun buddeh!
Have I told you lately.. that I love you?
Have I told you there's no one else above you?

awesome, have fun.
i've seen them 3 times, they always put on a fantastic show.

Saw them live in Toronto for 2007. Amazing show and great band. They are very good live.

I saw them at ozzfest. They were before my time, they were not the headlining act but damn they might as well been. They put on a really good show and I enjoyed seeing them.

My college roommate got to see them a few weeks ago and he had a blast. Fool always walks around with an Iron Maiden shirt on LOL

Not a huge fan of metal but I agree metal heads are arguably the greatest music fans

Although I will say I worked a Spice Girls concert back in '98 and those young girls were going ballistic that entire concert. And I'll admit, the Spice Girls were pretty good. Had a live band and they didn't lip sync.

Anyway, enjoy yourself at the concert.

That's awesome, man. I would like to see them at some point, too.

Bucket list band for me. Them and Metallica.

Last 4 times I would've been able to see either the planets misaligned and the Metal Gods forsook me

Back