I felt like i was playing UFC Undisputed with how much Cain spam'd his takedowns

When Cain got the first takedown and JDS got back right up, i thought Cain would be discouraged but just kept going for the takedowns
It looked like Cain was getting a bit discouraged until he dropped jds and then really took the fight over.

He looked a little frustrated when he totally missed the 2nd one he kinda shook his head like he was pissed with himself.

It looked like Cain was getting a bit discouraged until he dropped jds and then really took the fight over.

That punch really changed the fight no question about it.

When Cain got the first takedown and JDS got back right up, i thought Cain would be discouraged but just kept going for the takedowns

Yeah exactly, he really trained for that.

Excellent gameplan by Cain. The wrestling really made a difference and as already pointed out, he actually expected JDS to be insanely difficult to hold down.

He also did well using his cardio advantage by being all over JDS especially in the beginning that really took Junior out of his usual comfort zone from the very start. Cain's work rate was really impressive, especially in round 1.

Back