In my opinion Wilder won the fight

I know this is a troll job but....
It for sure was a longer count. The count doesn't have to be measured in seconds though.
Also, Fury was using the count to recover like boxers do. If the count was faster he still would of made it.
Also, I think Wilder might of benefited from the same long counts.....

I agree. He should have won the first fight by KO too in the 12. Fuck Jack Reiss. He should have won the second fight because Fury should have been disqualified. Plus the clear KO win in round four this Saturday. Wilder is 3-0 in this series guys. Get over it.

doesn't make a difference what the stop watch says, fury was alert and listening to the ref count. If the ref counted quicker, he'd have got up quicker.
i had 40 quid on fury round 3, and that ref took a good 10 secs out of the round after wilder got up from the knockdown. Meh

Its a 10 count not 10 seconds.
Dude is trolling. He has been shitting on Wilder all over the place, he's just fucking around trying to ruffle some feathers. Idk why personally, thought it was a great fight and there isn't really anything to complain about.

Some ppl just want to start shit to start shit. I enjoyed the hell out of that fight and both guys showed amazing heart. It should be celebrated this @MoreKane guy is still angry for some reason even tho his guy won. He's a sore winner like Deontay is a sore loser. But Deontay is actually entertaining.

Low rent troll job bro. Do a better job, esp if you're gonna make a thread about it, dork.

Dude is trolling. He has been shitting on Wilder all over the place, he's just fucking around trying to ruffle some feathers. Idk why personally, thought it was a great fight and there isn't really anything to complain about.

Some ppl just want to start shit to start shit. I enjoyed the hell out of that fight and both guys showed amazing heart. It should be celebrated this @MoreKane guy is still angry for some reason even tho his guy won. He's a sore winner like Deontay is a sore loser. But Deontay is actually entertaining.

Low rent troll job bro. Do a better job, esp if you're gonna make a thread about it, dork.
i just find it odd how the ref counted...he said "5" then a few seconds later he says "six"

The count was bad but if the ref was counting properly then I am quite confident Fury would have shown a bit more regency to get up and would have beaten it
Nvm I just found out that wilder wasn’t in a neutral corner. A ref is allows to stop a count if the fighter is not in a neutral corner. I guess wilder screwed himself over

Back