I fell down the stairs Saturday night.

Fortunately all the stairs in my house only go up
IlliterateLiquidFlyinglemur-size_restricted.gif

Ironic that the stairs touched you with the jab

I ran down a flight of stairs with someone on my shoulders about 8 months ago. Real smart, I know. Slipped, cut up my leg, and hurt my left foot. My pinky toe was all bruised and I had some pain on the top of my foot when touching/moving my toes. Don’t think anything was broken but still doesn’t feel right.

Damnit I missed this fight.

Damn it looks like it was a snooze fest? Almost all decisions

I remember I fell down a flight of stairs backwards when I was six or seven. I dont know how I didnt break anything. I beat the shit out of myself as a kid

I don't think anythings broken. Just right scapula and hip bone took most the impact on the stairs.

Being drunk certainly helped with the pain!

My stairs are carpeted. It was my dog which caused the trip. He intersected me coming down the stairs and I stepped aside to let him pass. Then lost my balance.

He was nice enough to look confused as to why I was laying at the bottom of the stairs.
lol! I can't tell you how many times one of my pups has nearly caused me to do a header down the damned stairs! Glad to hear you're okay, man.

I fell down the stairs just a few weeks ago. Was rushing in the dark. Luckily it was carpeted and only like 5 steps. Ankle and shoulder was a little sore for a few days but considered myself lucky it wasn’t worse. Felt more stupid than anything.

Next time just have your mom bring you the beer in your basement dwelling.

When I go up or down stairs or escalator, if I look at a step other than the very next one, I'll feel like oh shit like I'm about to fall.

“but hip and sides”
I read this part too fast at first, I thought it said hip and aides.
<JerryWWF>

Back