I fell down the stairs Saturday night.

JabToucher

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I fell down the stairs not long before Jones Vs Reyes match was about to start to get another beer.

It still hurts somewhat. Not spinal Collin but hip and sides.

Holy shit. I legit lol’d at “spinal Collin.” Good job, sir.

xyqYcAA.png

damn, that has happened to me a couple of times running to the kitchen to get shit while im wasted, the pain gets neutralized by the liquor but the next day is brutal, dont know your age but if you're old might wanna go hit the ER

Straight up its because you need to steam vac the stairs, the oil and debris from your feet build up right on the edge of the step and become slick

damn, that has happened to me a couple of times running to the kitchen to get shit while im wasted, the pain gets neutralized by the liquor but the next day is brutal, dont know your age but if you're old might wanna go hit the ER
I don't think anythings broken. Just right scapula and hip bone took most the impact on the stairs.

Being drunk certainly helped with the pain!

Straight up its because you need to steam vac the stairs, the oil and debris from your feet build up right on the edge of the step and become slick

My stairs are carpeted. It was my dog which caused the trip. He intersected me coming down the stairs and I stepped aside to let him pass. Then lost my balance.

He was nice enough to look confused as to why I was laying at the bottom of the stairs.

I stubbed my toe, I know exactly how you feel.

I don't think anythings broken. Just right scapula and hip bone took most the impact on the stairs.

Being drunk certainly helped with the pain!

My stairs are carpeted. It was my dog which caused the trip. He intersected me coming down the stairs and I stepped aside to let him pass. Then lost my balance.

He was nice enough to look confused as to why I was laying at the bottom of the stairs.
giphy.gif

Do it loads, I tend to fall UP more than down though.

Theresa falls up the stairs, Theresa falls down the stairs.

You didn't accidentally bump the sledgehammer with your Penis Gabriel, did you??

did that once.... In a fckng nightclub.....

Was too drunk to be ashame,
But damn the pain and bruises the next day!

I fell down the stairs not long before Jones Vs Reyes match was about to start to get another beer.

It still hurts somewhat. Not spinal Collin but hip and sides.
Was you pissed?

I once fell really hard and thought I broke my coccyx. It hurt for like 3 months.

Back