I feel like TJ Diliashaw is one of THE most under appreciated fighters in the UFC

Cruz didn't just win. Cruz made Dili look silly. Outclassed him dramatically in the rounds he won.

If you were a TJ fan, or had never seen Cruz fight, then you probably thought TJ won. If you knew your head from your ass, you'd know how silly Cruz made TJ look.

About as silly as TJ when he smoked Barao. Not a hateful TJ post. I respect the dood. He did not come close to beating Cruz, however.
Yes, he made him look silly with TJ missing but then TJ made adjustments, gathered his cool and put a mother feckin' beatin down on Dom. Dom was limpin around the octagon with his face all busted up and running for his life: it was frankly embarrassing to watch. No hater but I fear for Dom's life in the rematch, esp since TJ figured out the puzzle.

Cruz didn't just win. Cruz made Dili look silly. Outclassed him dramatically in the rounds he won.

If you were a TJ fan, or had never seen Cruz fight, then you probably thought TJ won. If you knew your head from your ass, you'd know how silly Cruz made TJ look.

About as silly as TJ when he smoked Barao. Not a hateful TJ post. I respect the dood. He did not come close to beating Cruz, however.

You didn't even watch the fight. lol Not a hateful post? No, it's not. It's a straight up delusional one. Go watch the fight without volume for one because you clearly got Rogan'ed.

I can't even take people seriously who post shit like this. If you think the fight wasn't close, I suggest you never make fun of anyone for being a bad judge, ever.

The fight "wasn't close" yet TJ landed more shots than Cruz did lol

Yeah, I know how the bout was officially scored. Arguably, TJ won. Point backed up by it being a split decision and a ton of people, media included, saying TJ won.

Yeah but...

Cruz won.

Yeah but...

Cruz won.

Yeah but......

72156863.jpg

I thought it was a very competitive fight, but a clear win for Cruz. Dillashaw is a very good, top 5 level fighter. Cruz is an elite ATG. Like the difference between Fitch & GSP or Gus & Jones or Mendes & Aldo, etc.

Back