I feel like TJ Diliashaw is one of THE most under appreciated fighters in the UFC

mmaaa-launch-photo.jpg
UFC-177-2.jpg

Final_UFC_177_event_poster.jpg

On one hand, you're correct because he is a very talented & skilled fighter.

On the other hand, you're wrong because he's only ever beaten ONE top fighter in his career, Barao, while losing to three - Cruz, Assuncao, and Dodson.

So it depends which way you look at it.

TJ is good. He lost to Cruz clearly IMO, though. I don't understand you guy who say he won because he landed similar amount of strikes. His strikes were mostly leg kicks, while Cruz's strikes were blows to the head. TJ was missing all night. He started connecting once he started chopping those legs, but he lost the fight clearly IMO.

So explain how he can be a snake when he:
  1. saves UFC 177
  2. fought on UFC 177 for no extra money
  3. signed an 8 fight renewel
  4. has done every thing they asked him to

All because he "lost" to Cruz. I'd have to watch it again sometime, but my thoughts during the fight were, you don't score points for evading strikes. Dillashaw was still the aggressor and landed far more than Cruz did. Those two need to rematch sometime soon if TJ goes on a rampage. Unfortunately he has looked a little off recently.
He didnt land far more. In fact, Cruz landed more significant punches than Dillashaw.

On one hand, you're correct because he is a very talented & skilled fighter.

On the other hand, you're wrong because he's only ever beaten ONE top fighter in his career, Barao, while losing to three - Cruz, Assuncao, and Dodson.

So it depends which way you look at it.
You know who tj just beat?

This is the most love I have ever seen for TJ in a thread. I thought I was one of 6 ppl that liked him.

I am glad I am not the only one that appreciates how good he is.

So explain how he can be a snake when he:
  1. saves UFC 177
  2. fought on UFC 177 for no extra money
  3. signed an 8 fight renewel
  4. has done every thing they asked him to
Sneaking around, making a union together with Bjork Rebney behind his employers back. I was roting for Dillashaw vs Cruz, and I like his fight style, but he has a rumour for backstabbing his friends And the guys that feed him. Seldom a smart thing to do if you want to be treated well.

Sneaking around, making a union together with Bjork Rebney behind his employers back. I was roting for Dillashaw vs Cruz, and I like his fight style, but he has a rumour for backstabbing his friends And the guys that feed him. Seldom a smart thing to do if you want to be treated well.
Since you are going to be that way. It's not a union. They are not employees or my friends. Dana is not his employer, Dana is his promoter. There's a difference. Legally and professionally.

Tell me how he backstabbed his friends. How did they feed him? Who treated him well?

He is doing Dom's dirty work too-

Picking off #2 assuscao and #3 Lineker

While Dom fights senior citizen Faber and non top 5 Cody neck tats - neither were remotely deserving of a shot (esp compared to TJ)

One of the best P4P fighters in the world along with Benavidez and they are barely talked in those debates.

LOL, Benevidez is a fucking scrub compared to Dillashaw. Just got worked by Henry.

Dillshaw is very good, his performance against Barao was one of the best MMA performances I've seen against a top fighter.

LOL, Benevidez is a fucking scrub compared to Dillashaw. Just got worked by Henry.

Dillshaw is very good, his performance against Barao was one of the best MMA performances I've seen against a top fighter.

Why are you comparing them though?

Benavidez only lost to 2 man: Dominick Cruz and Demetrious Johnson

Enough said.

Since you are going to be that way. It's not a union. They are not employees or my friends. Dana is not his employer, Dana is his promoter. There's a difference. Legally and professionally.

Tell me how he backstabbed his friends. How did they feed him? Who treated him well?
Do you think the UFC will promote and push a guy that a) has a rumor for being illojal, b) is in the board of an association that will harm the UFC And c) is complaining about how he is treated by his employer in public? It is never a good idea.

He didnt land far more. In fact, Cruz landed more significant punches than Dillashaw.
Cruz landed 3 more sig. strikes than Dilly.
Dilly landed 8 more total strikes than Cruz.

You both are confused.

Do you think the UFC will promote and push a guy that a) has a rumor for being illojal, b) is in the board of an association that will harm the UFC And c) is complaining about how he is treated by his employer in public? It is never a good idea.
Yes. GSP will be promoted out the ass if he returns. Cowboy is getting more fights than anyone. The MMAAA will not harm the UFC at all. Not even a little bit. And again the UFC is not his employer.

I don't know what "illojal" means.

Cruz landed 3 more sig. strikes than Dilly.
Dilly landed 8 more total strikes than Cruz.

You both are confused.
How am I confused ? I stated TJ didn't land far more than Cruz and that Dom actually landed more significant strikes. Which you confirmed with your post. I think you're the one confused.

Back