I feel like TJ Diliashaw is one of THE most under appreciated fighters in the UFC

13Seconds

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Whenever his name is brought up all people talk about is how he betrayed Faber, HSSSSSS SNAKEEEEE, and McGregor and what not. Like let's remember that he's an incredible fighter maybe? His style of fighting is extremely entertaining, and he finishes people on a regular basis...he didn't have to go for the finish against Barao in the fifth round, he could have easily coasted (and let's be honest most fighters probably would have done that)

TJ vs Lineker in 8 days will be CRACK

T.J.%2BDillashaw%2BKnockouts%2BJoe%2BSoto%2BUFC%2B177.gif

One of the best P4P fighters in the world along with Benavidez and they are barely talked in those debates.

In my opinion he also beat Cruz. He was the agressor the entire fight and landed more strikes. He got robbed.

To think in his last fight he got a 25k/25k is absolutely sick imo. You have cans like Sage and Paige that make that much for losing

I think he's properly appreciated. Few deny his talents or skills; people just find his whinging annoying.

To think in his last fight he got a 25k/25k is absolutely sick imo. You have cans like Sage and Paige that make that much for losing
Former champion, facing a top level Bantamweight and he gets $25,000 to show up!?!?!?

Imagine he lost a close decision to Raphael? He would have earned 25k, the man had to WIN to get a 50k payday on one of the biggest selling UFC events ever.

Disgrace.

Having a very annoying personality does that to a fighter, TS.

And for some reason I also don't like his fighting style, probably because of his personality. The dude is just unlikable. Lineker by KO in rd2.

He also has very bad management. That's his own fault.

The guy should arguably still be champion and is one of the most well-rounded fighters in the UFC, at any weight.

Also, in before the old ignorant "He was swinging at air all night".

In my opinion he also beat Cruz. He was the agressor the entire fight and landed more strikes. He got robbed.

I also felt he beat Cruz. The strikes were nearly even except he was the only one moving forward the whole time. He just came more prepared to fight than Cruz. I also prefer him as match because he's way more exciting to watch when he gets confident. He really goes for it and I appreciate that fighters put themselves out there like that when the don't have too.

Ya right TS!

Yes he changed camps...but alot of guys do...and it made him better...

Also giving Cody the shot over him...come on...
He smoked Barao...stopped Soto...then rematches Barao and smoked him again...
Loses a split against Cruz and has to get back in the line behind Faber, Cody...

Having a very annoying personality does that to a fighter, TS.

And for some reason I also don't like his fighting style, probably because of his personality. The dude is just unlikable. Lineker by KO in rd2.

He also has very bad management. That's his own fault.
To not like his fighting style because of his personality seems... Weird?

Those are two different thangs

Well, I appreciate the shit out of him. I think he's a fantastic fighter and his wins over Barao were amazing IMO.

To not like his fighting style because of his personality seems... Weird?

Those are two different thangs
I can't really put my finger on it. I never liked him or his fighting style since I first saw him on TUF. So my guess is, it's connected.

TJ is an awesome fighter.That fight with Dom was very close and should of been a rematch.All the lame snake jokes after Douche bag Conor started that crap is just very lame.Funny some idiots on here are still doing it.

After he did the snake move on Dana, I doubt we will see him in a titlefight again, so he might as well move to Bellator. Still... a good fighter.

Back