I feel like the UFC is in a new golden era...

<mma4>

I thought UFC was in a decline for awhile but with the way things have been going you might be right. UFC needs to adjust the reffing though. Way to many early stoppages. The golden era sustained the just bleed gods but they are getting thirsty.

No Crowd Era.

All the Screaming Crowds and Pressure is no longer present.

This edge used to mindf**k fighters // And few fighters thrived off it.

They've exceed my expectations. I figured 2020 would be a train wreck for them, but the second half of this year has been loaded.

Golden era isn't here yet... the talent level is still getting better and better. Many of the prelim fighters making their debuts looks amazing already.

Golden era isn't here yet... the talent level is still getting better and better. Many of the prelim fighters making their debuts looks amazing already.
My only concern is that one day it'll turn into a perverted form of NBA.

The OLD GUARD that fought 3 times a night are leaving the sport.

Now you have your Sean O'Malley's replacing.

I'm hoping for Heavyweight version of Khabib or Khamzat, 100% will win all possible scenarios of streetfight

I don’t know about a golden era but I’m loving the frequency and the fights the UFC is putting out. Lots of exciting potential match ups in the future too, the roster is maybe a bit bloated but strong.

There can be only one golden era. I think it’s gotta be the original ultimate fighter era and pride merger when the sport was at its peak. 2005-2010??

That was golden UFC era....I'd say the decline was after UFC 121 in April 2011 when they did 55,000 in Toronto.

Back