"I Feel Like I Have The Potential To Be A UFC Champion" Gegard Mousasi

I agree. As long as he's stepped up his training, especially in the wrestling department, I could see him having a great chance at being champ. Would be much easier of course if Jon Jones moves up to heavyweight.

You don't think he would beat Rampage,Shogun(In shape or whenever that would), Teixeira or Machida? Only wrestlers would give him true problems, that's it.

Gegard would abuse Rampage and Shogun today.

He's going to have a hard time with fast, powerful wrestlers who can also pressure him on the feet. Definitely top 10 material at LHW; top 5 at MW, with the possibility of becoming champ if AS retires.

War Gegard The Armenian Moose Mousasi

No... no he wouldn't.

Jardine would get beat up again, and this time he wouldn't receive a gift draw.

lol jardine didnt even have a training camp that fight he would own this ufc reject in grappling again...

Not if he keeps training in Holland without a decent camp that has solid wrestlers. He seems very reluctant to take things to the next level.

Gegard could certainly beat a few guys in the lower end of the top 10, but i think even guys like Ryan Bader would give him trouble because of their wrestling, and he's certainly not gonna beat Jones.

Don't think so. He'll put up good fights but I think he flops and loses a lot due to the judges giving points for fighters that are on top pounding on him.

Definitely agree.

Gegard has been flying under the radar since his loss to Mo. Only time will tell but I think he could be top 5 LHW and maybe champ and MW.

I see his UFC career mirroring Shoguns career. Continuous ups and downs, but the wrestlers are gonna continue to win over him.

I feel like Gegard Mousasi has the potential to be UFC champion someday. Can't wait for him to be in UFC and hope they put him against someone good.

I feel like Gegard Mousasi has the potential to be UFC champion someday. Can't wait for him to be in UFC and hope they put him against someone good.

MAYBE at MW after Anderson retires and he really gets his shit together.

Back