Rumored I feel like Fedor/Rampage going to be "exhibition"

DDx2

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
...much like Mayweather/Nasukawa was. with Fedor "gloriously" knocking Rampage out.

lDIZmkh.jpg

- none of them seems to be really training
- Rampage returning to Japan and yet appears to be uninterested and depressed in his recent interviews
- early odds had Fedor as a very significant favorite which i think we all agree doesn't seem right
- when Bellator re-sign Fedor for 3 more fights in was specifically announced as "Fedor's retirement tour". but given current state of his body and chin to absolutely make sure he doesn't retire on a bad loosing streak (otherwise what's the point) and permanent health damage, you have to be very careful and creative
- it's not like Coker and Sakakibara hasn't been accused of organizing predetermined fights before

What're ya smoking man? Pass that shit right now

"Rampage returning to Japan and yet appears to be uninterested and depressed in his recent interviews"

How is this different from the last 5 years?

this "Mayweather/Nasukawa fight was a work man!" thing just won't die..even legit posters are now starting to pick it up and run with it

Tenshin is a can in boxing and got crushed like one what so difficult to understand here?

"Rampage returning to Japan and yet appears to be uninterested and depressed in his recent interviews"

How is this different from the last 5 years?
i think he was pretty determined last time he fought Wanderlei and was laughing and cracking jokes pre King Mo. so significantly.

this "Mayweather/Nasukawa fight was a work man!" thing just won't die..even legit posters are now starting to pick it up and run with it

Tenshin is a can in boxing and got crushed like one what so difficult to understand here?
i didn't say it was a work since it wasn't even a fight. it was booked as a show and it was.

i didn't say it was a work since it wasn't even a fight. it was booked as a show and it was.
Why would it be booked that way? Tenshin is someone that RIZIN would like to be a star. Why would you book an exhibition-type-show where he gets flattened?

Tenshin went off script and Mayweather flattened him, if you think it was "booked" that way, YDKSAB

Why would it be booked that way? Tenshin is someone that RIZIN would like to be a star. Why would you book an exhibition-type-show where he gets flattened?
i honestly have no idea what's it supposed to be, but this seems like a reasonable explanation of what happened
Tenshin went off script and Mayweather flattened him

Last edited:
i honestly have no idea what's it supposed to be, but this seems like a reasonable explanation of what happened
What would the script be, I wonder? Mayweather would never job to Tenshin. Maybe if the script called for a close back and forth exhibition that had Mayweather winning but Tenshin still looking good? If that were the case and Tenshin treated it like a shoot, I could see Mayweather blasting him. But I’m inclined to think it was real.
Rampage was one of the ones who talked about some of the dirty shit PRIDE used to do to try and fix fights, I can’t see him taking a dive.

What would the script be, I wonder? Mayweather would never job to Tenshin. Maybe if the script called for a close back and forth exhibition that had Mayweather winning but Tenshin still looking good? If that were the case and Tenshin treated it like a shoot, I could see Mayweather blasting him. But I’m inclined to think it was real.
Rampage was one of the ones who talked about some of the dirty shit PRIDE used to do to try and fix fights, I can’t see him taking a dive.
The "script" I mentioned wasnt literal. Mayweather was probably prepared to just play around for 3 rounds, but Tenshin was throwing heat and clipped him, and he decided to end it

The "script" I mentioned wasnt literal. Mayweather was probably prepared to just play around for 3 rounds, but Tenshin was throwing heat and clipped him, and he decided to end it
Got it. Yeah that’s a definite possibility. I think Mayweather mentioned that it was supposed to be an exhibition. Probably he was smart enough to know that RIZIN was gonna try and fuck him and have Tenshin flatline his ass. A scenario like that is plausible.

Neither of them has trained in years and they (Fedor especially) still goes for the killshot
to the point where 2 weeks before a fight there is no evidence of Rampage being in any kind of camp and Fedor team is almost faking his on instagram?

to the point where 2 weeks before a fight there is no evidence of Rampage being in any kind of camp and Fedor team is almost faking his on instagram?

I'll be curious to see what he weighs in at. Iirc he's usually around the 250-260 range.

- early odds had Fedor as a very significant favorite which i think we all agree doesn't seem right
Says who? I've been saying repeatedly that Fedor is the prohibitive favorite here.

Fedor's chin may be done, but he can still move his feet -- unlike Rampage.

Says who? I've been saying repeatedly that Fedor is the prohibitive favorite here.

Agree, I’ve also said that I’m favoring Fedor—and not just because I’m a fanboy. This is a very winnable fight for Fedor. Rampage isn’t going to be light on his feet, change stances, throw a bunch of feints, mix up strikes and takedowns, and all of the things that Mitrione and Bader did. Page is a slow, plodding target for Fedor to tee off on, or (hopefully) get into a clinch position and take him down like Ishii did.

and it would matter if he could fight for at least a whole round. but you can't ignore the fact that 3/4 of his last opponents dropped him with their first landed punch and the other one was MW wrestler.

Back