I feel for Ronda

I don't. Fuck her. She refused to touch gloves because she's a bad bitch. Oh wait. Good luck with that "acting" career.

There's a truckload of past boxers who got used by promoters but unlike those guys who got effed for their purses and then effed for back taxes but Ronda is set up for life now despite her lack of proper fighting technique.

Nunes will still be training hard and can beat another 20 challengers straight until she can make 3m in total purse money.

If Ronda gets depressed and messes herself up now it's on her. This is not like a man getting beaten up and retired out of the game. She's a woman. She is considered attractive, and can now go to movies. Go to talk shows and talk about the UFC as a stepping stone because she is a woman.

A beaten male champ has nowhere to go from here getting beaten like that. Randy Couture could go to movies because he never got starched that badly (head kick from Machida(?) aside).

A woman can look back and laugh about being a fighter while doing a "sexy" photo spread for People magazine.

Nunes will still be the unattractive lesbian in most peoples eyes. The UFC will keep Ronda onside for the next couple of years just in case Nunes falls off. Ronda should be thanking her lucky stars because this is a soft, soft landing.

Any decent person will be concerned for Ronda due to the suicide comments. I hope she's OK.

But, frankly, she had this coming. Rousey is a bully. She possesses a bully mentality - as anyone who sat through three months of TUF back in 2013 can attest.

Her behaviour towards Tate was some of the most immature, childish and bullying stuff I've ever seen. Like many bullies, Rousey instantly folded when she came across someone - Holm and then Nunes - who challenged her. The collapse was comprehensive.

She was also supported in her bullying by the bizarre world of Glendale Fight Club and Edmund. Anyone who saw him try to start a fight with Hallman on TUF but then immediately back down and start making excuses will know what I'm talking about.

These people are a gang of bullies. We all saw their kind at school. And they got their asses kicked.

Back