I feel for Ronda

bettergenes

FTW
Banned
Reaction score
I honestly do. While I realize she is/was far from representing herself in a good light in public and being a problematic person in general, she became a hostage of the circumstances (I mean her gym and coach) and wrong perception of her fighting abilities.

Hopefully she will grow from these losses and find herself a happy place in life.

Don't feel sorry for her. She's a millionaire who's simply given up.

Don't feel bad , she knew what was coming . This was just one last cheque to set her up for life .

The game moves fast. Get distracted, it eats you up.

Ronda's performance last night can be resumed in 3 single letters:

DNB.

How the tables have turned.

Don't feel bad , she knew what was coming . This was just one last cheque to set her up for life .

I think she was not really prepared for that kind of humiliation.. as for the money, you're right.

If she whooped your mom's ass she'd be laughing right now

Yeah i hope she doesnt take this too hard

Shes had a seriously big fall from grace, she thought she was gods gift, joe rogan definitely contributed massively to this delusion and now she has just been destroyed twice in a row

Cant be good

Last edited:
Hopefully she will grow from these losses and find herself a happy place in life.[/QUOTE]

I felt those shots make her feel like a DNB!

I feel some empathy for her as well... Which is odd, considering I used to not like her. But I have a feeling she'll be back, even after this recent loss.

giphy.gif

I don't.

She made a ton of money getting beaten up in embarrassing fashion. I mean, at least she made a few mil, right.

I feel bad for her even though I've hated her for years. She is surrounded by yes men and Dana and the UFC built her up knowing what she was. They will cast her to the side now as she is no longer a cash cow for them. She should be on suicide watch. I don't care how much money she has made, the rest of her life will be miserable unless she gets serious mental health care.

She is a classic bully who was put on the world stage and now has been exposed as a fraud. The money means nothing to her, it is the public adulation she loved and that's gone now. I still think she is a horrible person and a terrible sport but I don't wish her ill. It'd be nice if all the a$$holes who have used her for the last few years stepped up and helped her recover mentally. Dana, Edmond, Rogan etc. All the clowns who built her up who now will walk away. Sad

This is the world now, social media and false advertising wringing every dollar out of someone, then they lose and all the casual idiots who bought the bs turn on their former hero. Listening to Rogan call her losses after his whole "it's an honor to call your fights, you are the best person in the world" bs is tough. I can see how Ronda would have been pissed at him after the Holmes fight. It was a compete reversal of Rogan's false pr love from before that fight. No wonder she is so messed up mentally

I almost felt bad for her

Almost

Not in the slightest.

Horrible person, horrible coach, horrible boyfriend, pampered and pandered to for her entire MMA career due to being blonde and (apparently?) attractive. Given special treatment and having her promoters claiming she's this unreal talent when she wasn't.

Watch this and you won't feel for her no more:

I feel bad for her even though I've hated her for years. She is surrounded by yes men and Dana and the UFC built her up knowing what she was. They will cast her to the side now as she is no longer a cash cow for them. She should be on suicide watch. I don't care how much money she has made, the rest of her life will be miserable unless she gets serious mental health care.

She is a classic bully who was put on the world stage and now has been exposed as a fraud. The money means nothing to her, it is the public adulation she loved and that's gone now. I still think she is a horrible person and a terrible sport but I don't wish her ill. It'd be nice if all the a$$holes who have used her for the last few years stepped up and helped her recover mentally. Dana, Edmond, Rogan etc. All the clowns who built her up who now will walk away. Sad

This is the world now, social media and false advertising wringing every dollar out of someone, then they lose and all the casual idiots who bought the bs turn on their former hero. Listening to Rogan call her losses after his whole "it's an honor to call your fights, you are the best person in the world" bs is tough. I can see how Ronda would have been pissed at him after the Holmes fight. It was a compete reversal of Rogan's false pr love from before that fight. No wonder she is so messed up mentally
Ronda is finished and it's going to be a rocky road after that performance. I wish her all the best and peace in the future. But mentally she may need help..

Back