I feel bad for manlet fighters

skullmaskkid

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
they have to work so much harder to compensate for lack of height and reach. Look at a guy like Edgar basically he needs to be so much better than his opponent to be competitive on the feet, enve another manlet like Jose Aldo can flat out make him look bad.

Basically in any remotely even skilled match, the taller guy smokes the shorter guy

Tell that to Hunt, Mike Tyson or Fedor. They might disagree.

Dude just go watch like ten fights on Fight Pass so you can elevate yourself above generic shitposter.

exceptions that prove the rule

look at TAM a bunch of 5ft3 guys that couldnt beat their 5ft8 overlod till another 5ft8 guy came along

that's the ultimate manlet fairy tale right there

they have to work so much harder to compensate for lack of height and reach. Look at a guy like Edgar basically he needs to be so much better than his opponent to be competitive on the feet, enve another manlet like Jose Aldo can flat out make him look bad.

Basically in any remotely even skilled match, the taller guy smokes the shorter guy
Cain
DC
Romero
Woodley
Hendricks
RDA
Frankie
Mouse
Tate
etc.

have all beaten ELITE fighters clearly taller than them.

...what the listed ones all share is wrestling, obviously.

Hugging is the GOAT martial art for shorties (and in general).

Yeah I know, also Tyson, Hunt, Lineker, Shevchenko etc. but I always rep Hugging.

You gotta hand it to them, cause they can't reach!

Cain
DC
Romero
Woodley
RDA
Frankie
Mouse
Tate
etc.

have all beaten ELITE fighters clearly taller than them.

...what the listed ones all share is wrestling, obviously.

Hugging is the GOAT martial art for shorties (and in general).

Yeah I know, also Tyson, Hunt, Lineker, Shevchenko etc. but I always rep Hugging.
height matters less for LHW and HW since there the taller guys tend to be much less athletic. But at LW/FW it matters more.

Its more difficult for BW to compete with FW and FW with LW than higher waits

time to go back to lurkin'

The thread is about manlets and you bring up three average-above avg fighters. Manlet is based on height, not comparative height with some weight class

The thread is about manlets and you bring up three average-above avg fighters. Manlet is based on height, not comparative height with some weight class

I didnt bring anyone up. The quote about Fedor and the other is from someone else.

Also, I misread you. I thought you meant average as FIGHTERS, not their size. Apologies.

WTF does that mean. I read it three times. None of they guys are short. Hunt and Fedor are monsters.

I didnt bring anyone up. The quote about Fedor and the other is from someone else.

Also, I misread you. I thought you meant average as FIGHTERS, not their size. Apologies.

Ok.
Apologies as well.

Didn't read users

WTF does that mean. I read it three times. None of they guys are short. Hunt and Fedor are monsters.

That guy was clearly replying to this from the OP and not just the title.

"Basically in any remotely even skilled match, the taller guy smokes the shorter guy"

You gotta hand it to them, cause they can't reach!

LOL

wait...

uc03HNk.gif

Back