"I Fed You to the Canvas" (Conor Shuts Down Dustin's Rematch Bid)

Conor vs. Dustin

• Total voters
Dustin and Conor are almost equal right now as far as odds, skill, and ranking, but this fight doesn't make sense for Conrad

Colin is the number one draw still, Dustin isn't even a needle mover

Dustin just wants a taste of the following but isn't a big enough name to get it...

tenor.gif

I don't even like Conor (but respect his striking skills) just here for all the salty Conor haters

Even as a Conor fan. I don't really give a fuck about him right now. I don't care who he fights. But if it isn't soon. Then he's irrelevant to me. I don't have to read his awkward/cringy social media posts. Just fight.

Did Karo Parisyan Hack Conors twitter bro!?

I checked Conor and Dustin's twitter and no interaction took place.

Funny mcgregor demands rematches but no fighter gets to avenge a loss against him. Cant wait for him to lose again and be forgotten or go to jail.

Washed up Conor must lend his fans a fleet of Deloreans so they can go back to when he was relevant
I'm curious you're either incredibly naive, a downright fucking idiot or trolling to to think Conor's irrelevant so which is it? Incidentally commenting on the umpteenth Conor thread of the day to insist McGregor's irrelevant is also a touch ironic but you do you fam.

The same CM who wants a rematch every time he taps out. Irony at work.
This is what Dustin should respond with because the truth hurts most. By the way, Conor's a piece of human shit, just worthless as a human.

Winner of Cowboy/Justin is the only fight right now to make for Conor.
Yep and should Conor come back in any shape it's a winnable fight for him and would arguably given the state of the LW division likely get him a title shot should he win, with a title shot post the hopefully soon to be announced fight between Khabib and Tony.

Conor is right, He is always the fight. Dude is been out of MMA for a long time and is still the pinnacle of the sport.

Dustin broke Conor’s teeth, Mcgregor won’t be able to handle the power at 155.

Stay in the pubs failing to KO old men Conor, your too weak for mma now.

So in between punching old men in pubs and assaulting females in hotel rooms he found time to write a long ass tweet about his past and fading glories.

Trying to make my way through your incoherent rambling. Exactly what about my reply says anything about a rematch with Khabib? I'll wait.........
Incoherent because of your lack of comprehension, I’m talking about a rematch with Dustin Poirier and that is as clear as it gets, mentioned that if he loses to Dustin there will be no rematch with Khabib

Is that simple enough for you ?

Damn - cant believe I'm saying this and Dustin is a different fighter today and has that fighter mentality of wanting to get that one back for alot of reasons( not just the paper) .I dont like match up for Dustin- mentally, hed be in much better shape in handling all the Conor hoopla but I see a similar result unless Conor has just fell off the bus from a training prospective..... which I dont see if fight came to fruition.

Back