"I Fed You to the Canvas" (Conor Shuts Down Dustin's Rematch Bid)

Conor vs. Dustin

• Total voters
Dustin's guillotine was better than anything Conor did.

Unless you respect cheating, which I imagine you do.
Yeah a half assed guillotine that was never close was so good of a try, get the head out of your ass.

He needs a win badly. Why not fight him? His star power is already dwindling. He will still put up bigger numbers than anyone but not what they were. Who is he going to fight?

I don't think another win over Poirier will do much for him. He built his career on his meteoric rise and chasing greatness. Inactivity is a problem, but interest will come back as soon as he has another fight booked.

Poirier was never a draw to begin with and after losing to Khabib like that I don't think Conor wants to fight him for the "just got bitch slapped by Khabib" consolation belt.

You sound like a child, and a stupid one at that. Conor achieved success in MMA because he won big fights. The self-promotion is just a gift he has. He's smarter than most fighters and the smart ones laugh with him, not at him. He didn't have to fight Diaz again either, especially at 170 where Diaz had a huge advantage. He did it as a challenge and won. He now wants a rematch with Khabib in Moscow. To discount him would be stupid. Conor haters wrote off Diaz after the second fight and that was a mistake also. Like it or not, Conor was validated somewhat when Diaz dominated a top WW in Pettis. That's why Conor made the statement after the fight, which the haters jumped all over because they're ignorant.

I did not state he didn't win big fights. I know the narrative about him taking challenges but you are repeating information that is 3 years old. I was a big fan of Conor back then, you can go through my points if you need confirmation of that. But the issue is, this isn't Diaz. The Khabib fight wasn't short-notice at a weight class that was foreign. A rematch with Nate was a fair request because there were no title implications and it was competitive enough at that stage to be enticing. Right now, Conor has literally NO claim to a title fight with Khabib especially when we have a contender with the joint longest winning run in the UFC and his fight with Khabib was not competitive. It shows complete lack of respect for the sport that he keeps demanding it when he's being entirely hypocritical with offering rematches to opponents he's beaten.

conor-mcgregor-dustin-poirier-ufc-178-5.jpg

"I Fed You to The Canvas" by Artist Conor McGregor

Lmao what an uncalled for, brutal response

Winner of Cowboy/Justin is the only fight right now to make for Conor.

Conor doesn't do rematches unless he loses. His stock has already plummeted outside the ring, can you imagine the UFC or him taking the chance of a loss to someone who just lost to Khabib? This isn't happening. Even if McGregor wanted this fight I don't know if Dana would even give it to him.

You sound like a child, and a stupid one at that. Conor achieved success in MMA because he won big fights. The self-promotion is just a gift he has. He's smarter than most fighters and the smart ones laugh with him, not at him. He didn't have to fight Diaz again either, especially at 170 where Diaz had a huge advantage. He did it as a challenge and won. He now wants a rematch with Khabib in Moscow. To discount him would be stupid. Conor haters wrote off Diaz after the second fight and that was a mistake also. Like it or not, Conor was validated somewhat when Diaz dominated a top WW in Pettis. That's why Conor made the statement after the fight, which the haters jumped all over because they're ignorant.

Pettis is washed for years 4-6 in his last 10 fights.
A top WW.
<{MingNope}>

Aldo refused a rematch at LW after stating he would fight Conor anywhere, anytime...even on the streets <45>
With zero time to prepare as a late replacement? Everything is always on Conor's terms, and of course he had a full camp to prepare, but Aldo would've had no time. So of course he's a bitch when everything was in Conor's favor right?

Yeah where the fuck has he been with Aldo still calling him out for a proper rematch? Where has he been with Holloway calling him out? What about his rubber match with Diaz? Diaz has the better win of the two, Conor barely won the 2nd fight after running for his life during the fight. And now he won't rematch Poirier?

Conor's a fucking coward. He'd rather live on past accomplishments from 6 years ago while his fans parade around like he didn't get his shit pushed in and emasculated by Khabib. Couldn't even go out like a man, he tapped like a bitch and feared for his life. You want to talk about embarrassing? Lets talk about a guy who said he was going to be double champ and defend both belts, yet had to have both of them stripped because he pussed out from defending...

Here is your "champ" :

AP18280202254368.jpg

Conor is 100% right
He's right about what?
Why doesn't he want to take this fight?
He's not getting the title shot until he gets a win in the division, so this acting like he's relevant is bullshit.
He needs to back in there and get a win if he wants to fight for the belt.

With zero time to prepare as a late replacement? Everything is always on Conor's terms, and of course he had a full camp to prepare, but Aldo would've had no time. So of course he's a bitch when everything was in Conor's favor right?

Yeah where the fuck has he been with Aldo still calling him out for a proper rematch? Where has he been with Holloway calling him out? What about his rubber match with Diaz? Diaz has the better win of the two, Conor barely won the 2nd fight after running for his life during the fight. And now he won't rematch Poirier?

Conor's a fucking coward. He'd rather live on past accomplishments from 6 years ago while his fans parade around like he didn't get his shit pushed in and emasculated by Khabib. Couldn't even go out like a man, he tapped like a bitch and feared for his life. You want to talk about embarrassing? Lets talk about a guy who said he was going to be double champ and defend both belts, yet had to have both of them stripped because he pussed out from defending...

Here is your "champ" :

AP18280202254368.jpg
<bball2>
<escalate99>

lol Conor’s response was so uncalled for. Poirier would school Conor now.

Instead of sounding like cokehead, he could of have just said 'naw bro, I want khabib'. He wont give rematches but wants a rematch with khabib.

How can ppl still buy into him?

Here is your "champ" :

AP18280202254368.jpg
This post gets an A+

Here is your "champ" :

AP18280202254368.jpg
When you say "I will fight you anywhere and anytime...even the streets" then you better step up when asked to fight. You dont say that shit and then refuse the fight lol Bisping got rekt by Rockhold, then took the rematch on 2 weeks notice and KO'd Luke. Aldo has refused to move up to LW so he does he expect a rematch with Conor? the man is calling out 135lb Cejudo <45>
Conor tapped like a bitch vs Khabib? that must make Poirier a bitch also using your stupid logic <45> you're coming here bitching on why you hate Conor instead of actually contributing to the discussion lol go cry somewhere else

Back